- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Dover See the White Cliffs
- Florence See Piazza Santa Croce
- Lucerne Orientation includes views of the Chapel Bridge and a visit to the Lion Monument
- Paris View the ChampsÉlysées, Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower on your sightseeing tour
- Rome Visit St. Peter's Basilica, view the Colosseum and see the ancient sites with your Local Specialist
- Venice Cruise by private boat to St. Mark's Square and visit a traditional glassblowing workshop
- Show more
Short on time, but big on appetite to see all the highlights from London to Rome? This 8-day journey including Italy’s iconic Venice, Florence and Rome is the perfect fit for you. You’ll see the Eiffel Tower in Paris, admire the tranquility of Lake Lucerne, the snow-capped Swiss Alps, Burgundy vineyards and soul-stirring Tuscany until the 'Eternal City' caps your epic encounter with Europe.
Day 1: London Paris (2 Nights)
Day 2: Paris sightseeing and free time
Day 3: Paris Lucerne Region (1 Night)
Day 4: Lucerne Region Venice (Oriago) (1 Night)
Day 5: Venice orientation Florence (1 Night)
Day 6: Florence Rome (2 Nights)
Day 7: Rome sightseeing and free time
Day 8: Depart Rome
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Pick-up if you stay at the Costsaver recommended London hotel, booked through Costsaver
- The services of a Costsaver Local Host if you stay at Costsaver's recommended London hotel
- 2 Dinners
- 7 Breakfasts
- Many meals and daily breakfasts included
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- City orientation tours
- Ferry from Dover to Calais
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- Any international flights to London and from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this London to Rome Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this London to Rome Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 March 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
London to Rome Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this London to Rome Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- We ask that you pack any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require.
- You will be required to adopt physical distancing and hygiene practices throughout your pre-trip travel arrangements and follow all health instructions.
- COVID-19 requirements vary from country to country and region to region and you may be required to be fully vaccinated and provide evidence of vaccination. Evidence of negative COVID tests may also be required.