- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- An amazing trip to get introduced with magical and remote Buddhist Kingdom of Ladakh.
- Feast your eyes on stunning sights and breathtaking scenery of the hills.
We will basically be traversing Markha Valley crossing different sceneries and villages of the mountains getting sublime perspectives of ever changing landscapes. As we start in Stok we will trek over different passes at different altitudes (with highest altitude gained being 5,150m (16,896 ft.).
When we reach the fields around Nimaling, you will be meeting nomadic families called Khampa living with and off their groups of Yak and Sheep. We will end the trek in Shang but also quickly get to see Leh, before finally departing back to New Delhi.
Day 1: Your arrival in New Delhi
Day 2: Domestic flight from New Delhi to Leh (3,500m)
Day 3: Tour around Leh
Day 4: Trek from Stok to Base of Stok La (4,820m)
Day 5: Trek from Base of Stok La to Yurutse (4,180m)
Day 6: Trek from Yurutse to Skiu (3,400m)
Day 7: Trek from Skiu to Markha (3,710m)
Day 8: Trek from Markha to Tchatchutse (4,250m)
Day 9: Trek from Tchatchutse to Nimaling (4,730m)
Day 10: Trek from Nimaling to Shang (3,640m)
Day 11: Trek from Shang to Leh (3,400m)
Day 12: A free day in Leh
Day 13: Flight back to Delhi from Leh
Day 14: Full day of tour to Old and New Delhi
- An English Speaking Tour Guide, Mountaineering and First Aid licensed
- A Cook
- A Horse Man and horses to carry equipments
- All Trekking Equipments: Dome Tents for the clients, Kitchen and Dinning Tents, Chairs, Sleeping bags, mattresses, Utensils.
- All food: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trip
- All accommodation - while trekking in tents and otherwise in Hotels
- Land transportation in Toyota Innova or similar, wherever required in the itinerary
- Whatever is not included.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.