- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Watch young orangutans learning to climb for the first time at the Sepilok Sanctuary
- Keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife on a cruise down the Kinabatangan River
- Soak up the relaxed beach vibe on glorious Dinawan Island
- Experience the hospitality of the Dusun people while enjoying lunch in a rural village
Pack up the troupe and head into Borneo's lush jungles on a family adventure. Keep an eye out for cheeky monkeys on a scenic cruise down the Kinabatangan River, or let the monkeys come to you on a visit to one of Borney's famous animal sanctuaries. Learn about a bygone era with an eye-opening visit to a Dusun village and wander through vast tea plantations in Ranau. Stop off at the idyllic Manukan Island and see the colourful fish living beneath its shimmering waters. Everywhere you look, this island is brimming with unforgettable memories.
My tour guide, Kelly, was super knowledgeable, funny, and a pleasure to be around!
The group of people from different countries, regions, and ages made it the best tour I have been on.
Below are a few highlights:
1. BBQ in the Grampians
2. Bay of Martyrs
3. Seeing koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
4. The scenery along the Great Ocean Road
5. A boomerang lesson
6. The entire trip was lovely.”
Kinabalu National Park
- Tented Villa (2 nights), Guesthouse (1 night), Resort (2 nights), Hotel (4 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Private Minivan , Boat , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Mt Kinabalu National Park - Lower trails guided walk
- Kinabatangan River - Afternoon wildlife spotting cruise
- Sabah Tea Plantation - Tea factory tour
- Sepilok - Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary
- Sepilok - Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Dinawan Island - Snorkeling Trip
- Kota Kinabalu - Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Any international flights to/from Kota Kinabalu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Borneo Family Holiday Comfort tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Borneo Family Holiday Comfort tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 February 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Borneo Family Holiday Comfort tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Borneo Family Holiday Comfort tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip covers a lot of distance, so be prepared for some long drives of up to 5 hours. Wherever possible, you'll make stops in interesting locations to break up the trip.
- The accommodation varies, from hotels to unique chalets to jungle lodges. The latter two may be a little more basic than our standard hotels. Their unique location and close proximity to wildlife is what makes them special.
- This trip visits Kinabalu National Park, however we do not climb the mountain.
- Travelling light is essential, as there is a strict 15 kg maximum luggage limit due to the internal flight. Excess luggage will incur extra fees.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Joining point description
Finish point description
Climate and seasonal