- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Between its intriguing wildlife, skyscraper-height jungle canopies, and gorgeous coastlines teeming with tropical fish, this magical stretch of Borneo is positively bursting with stuff to see and do. This eight-day adventure promises to keep you busy; time spent marvelling at nature’s glory on Libaran Island, close encounters with orangutans at a rehabilitation centre, prowling the streets of Kota Kinabalu by night, and otherworldly wonders in the jungle. Borneo has it all, and in east Sabah, it’s all close at hand.
Day 1: Kota Kinabalu
Day 2: Kota Kinabalu/Kundasang
Day 3: Kundasang/Sungai Kinabatangan
Day 4: Sungai Kinabatangan
Day 5: Sungai Kinabatangan/Sepilok
Day 6: Sepilok/Pulau Libaran
Day 7: Pulau Libaran/Kota Kinabalu
Day 8: Kota Kinabalu
- Hotels/guesthouses (2 nts), homestay (1 nt, multi-share), jungle lodge (3 nts), permanent tented camp (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD70-95 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, plane, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Libaran Island Village Walk, Pulau Libaran
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Local Farms and Cooking Class, Mesilou Village
- Your Local Living Moment: Mesilou Village Stay, Mesilou Village
- Morning and evening Kinabatangan River safaris
- Guided oxbow lake visit and wildlife spotting (Kinabatangan)
- Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre visit
- Turtle hatchery visit
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Kota Kinabalu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Borneo – East Sabah Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 53 today.
- Save US$ 35+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Borneo – East Sabah Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Borneo – East Sabah Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Borneo – East Sabah Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.