- Bosphorus Bridge
- Dolmabahce Palace
- Leanders Tower
The royal Dolmabahçe Palace, the late residence of the Ottoman Sultans; Bosphorus and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridges connecting the two continents Asia and Europe; Rumeli Fortress, the historical armament built by the Conqueror Sultan, marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman style besides modern residentials. These are all things you will see on this tour.
In short, explore Istanbul from the sea, on Bosphorus, a unique link between East and West, Past and Present. Do all this, while enjoying a welcome drink and perhaps a wonderful sunset, if the weather permits.
- Free pick up and drop off
- Fruit plate
- 1 hour cruise
- 1 glass of drink
- Courtesy transfers from/to in-city hotels. Pick-up transfers may last from 45 minutes to 1 hour due to heavy traffic. Guests who prefer not to spend time at courtesy transfers should be ready at tour departure point 10 minutes before given departure time,
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program
- We reserve the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
- We disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
- We are not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour