- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City
- Travel to Ha Long Bay. See its towering karst formations
- See some of the major highlights of Hanoi
Transfer to Hanoi next. See some of the most famous landmarks of the city before heading for the beautiful Ha Long Bay, known for its towering karsts jutting out of the water surface. Travel back to Hanoi at the end of the tour. Enjoy our 5-day, super-saver package and visit 3 major destinations in Vietnam without having to spend much time and money. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City arrival
Day 2: Cu Chi tunnels & Saigon city tour
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City - Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay
Day 5: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
- Accommodation: 3 star hotels for 3 nights and 1 night in a cruise
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Meals as per in the itinerary
- Transfers carried out in air-conditioned vehicles
- All entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Food tour
- Travel insurance
- Domestic flight tickets: USD110 - USD129. This amount needs to be paid beforehand and is not included in the tour price
- Single-entry visa to Vietnam
- Christmas & New Year Eve surcharges
- Early check in and late check out at all hotels
- Anything not included in the 'What's Included' section and the itinerary
- Save US$ 12+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWhat time does the tour start? For this package, the start time on Day 1 depends on your arrival flight and the airport transfer are private for you. You'll be only joining a group during excursion days. Is there a single supplement available on this tour? Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this. What time does the tour end? For the last day, the tour will end around 4pm in Hanoi downtown. We can arrange the airport drop-off service for a surcharge. Please contact us to arrange this.