- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the 19thcentury palaces and shrines of Hue’s Imperial City.
- Cruise along the famous Mekong Delta, rich with natural wonders.
- Overnight on a charming junk boat and cruise the waters of Ha Long Bay.
- Explore incredible Angkor Wat, the world's largest religious structure.
Delve into an ancient and mysterious world of rural landscapes, bustling cities, and fascinating history in Southeast Asia. From Hoan Kiem Lake and the Hoa Lo prison, to a street food adventure through the city, Vietnam’s balance of peace, modernism and prosperity engage your thoughts and senses. On a charming junk boat, bask in the serenity of Ha Long Bay. Find inspiration at Cambodia’s Angkor Wat temple, the world’s largest religious structure. A local Laotian family welcomes you into their home for dinner. Explore the hundreds of Buddhas found in the Pak Ou caves. This is an incomparable mosaic of culture and history that unfolds within a blink of the eye.
Day 1 : Hanoi, Vietnam - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Hanoi
Day 3 : Hanoi
Day 4 : Hanoi - Ha Long Bay
Day 5 : Ha Long Bay - Hanoi - Hue
Day 6 : Hue
Day 7 : Hue - Hoi An
Day 8 : Hoi An
Day 9 : Hoi An
Day 10 : Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 11 : Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 12 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 13 : Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap, Cambodia
Day 14 : Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - Siem Reap
Day 15 : Siem Reap - Kampong Khleang - Siem Reap
Day 16 : Siem Reap - Luang Prabang, Laos
Day 17 : Luang Prabang - Ban Xang Hai - Luang Prabang
Day 18 : Luang Prabang - Ban Long Lao - Luang Prabang
Day 19 : Luang Prabang - Bangkok, Thailand
Day 20 : Bangkok - Tour Ends
- 19 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunchs
- 8 Dinners
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kingdoms of Southeast Asia Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kingdoms of Southeast Asia Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kingdoms of Southeast Asia Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kingdoms of Southeast Asia Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.