- Bicycle tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- If you love to cycle, to feel the wind in your (helmetcovered) hair and a tropical breeze on your face then this speedy but comprehensive 15 day adventure is for you
- A bike lets you see Vietnam like never before – you’ll go from road to beaten track to something way beyond
- Think of the calories you’ll burn and the appetite you’ll work up cycling around Vietnam’s incredible landscape – all the more reason to indulge in the wealth of delicious local and regional food
- This twowheeled adventure will show you all the different sides of this country – wildlifefilled natural landscapes, small villages and ancient ruins, along with the region’s liveliest cities
More than 30 million Vietnamese can't be wrong - handle-bar height gives you the best view of Vietnam! Our cycling tour through this mesmerising country provides opportunities to meet the locals and experience their culture in a way that wouldn't otherwise be possible. So come with us and get active as we travel from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, down country lanes and over spectacular mountain passes. And, of course, all the exercise gives you the perfect excuse to indulge in delicious Vietnamese cuisine.
Ninh Binh - Overnight train
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel (12 nights), homestay (1 night), overnight sleeper train (1 night)
- 13 Breakfasts, 11 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Bicycle (e-bike option available , subject to availability) , Support vehicle , Boat , Overnight sleeper train , Taxi
- An expert tour leader
- Hanoi - KOTO dinner
- Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh, Stilt House and Museum
- Hanoi - One Pillar Pagoda
- Mai Chau - Pom Coong Village visit & traditional lunch
- Hoa Lu - Dinh and Le King Temple
- Hue - Imperial City Full Day Tour
- Hue - Royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Nha Trang - Po Nagar Cham Tower
- Hon Mun Island - Snorkelling
- Nha Trang - Basket boat ride
- Nha Trang - Boat trip
- Dalat - Hang Nga Crazy House
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- To complete this trip it is important that you are both confident and competent in riding a bicycle.
- This trip covers quite some distance – you’ll be cycling for up to 70 kilometres a day on varied terrain, so this trip is for the reasonably fit.
- There’s the possibility of a few hiccups along the way – a puncture here and there maybe – but there’s no doubt this is an incredibly rewarding adventure
- You'll be spending one night in a homestay and another on an overnight sleeper train. While the accommodation is shared and basic, this is a great opportunity to interact with the locals, and get a real sense of Vietnamese daily life.
- If you’re confident in your cycling ability, then those that want an even longer cycling adventure should opt for ‘TVXCC - Cycle South East Asia’, which includes everything that's on the itinerary of this trip, plus the itinerary of ‘TTXC- Cycle Indochina’.
- The weather in this region can be varied. Be prepared to get sweaty and for the occasional rainstorm, which may require a change of plans.
- If you feel like doing all the riding but with less effort we have the option of hiring an electric bike (e-bike) on this trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Alternate Finish point instructions