- Everest Base Camp.
- Amazing Himalayan views, including Mt.
- Visiting sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde and Dingboche.
From US$ 1,031 15 days View Tour
- Visit Everest Base Camp and see the sunrise from Kalapatthar, at height of 5550m altitude..
- One of the world's best trails, with some of the best views!.
- Explore Sherpa Museum and Saturday market at Namche Bazaar..
- One of the top ten treks in the world.
- Great Views of Mt.
- Beautiful Sherpa Villages.
- Come and visit Nepal’s most popular trekking destination.
- Walking village to village underneath world´s highest peak.
- Visit the enchanting land of Nepal and see the world’s highest mountain for yourself.
- Experience a small, scenic flight to and from Lukla.
- Explore the Sherpa museum in Namche Bazar.
- Witness a panoramic view from Syangbuche.
- Guided trek with ample acclimatization days built in.
- Getting to the foot of world's highest mountain: Mount Everest.
- Insight to Buddhism & Sherpa culture while walking through Sherpa villages & monasteries.
- Scenic flight passing over world's highest mountain series..
- Visit the Sherpa capital & gateway to the Everest, Namche Bazaar..
- Trek past gushing rivers, green countryside, alpine meadows, valleys, glaciers..
- The viewpoint of Kala Patthar at +5,600 meters - giving panoramic mountain views.
- Arriving to Everest Base Camp.
- Sipping tea with the local sherpas and seeing Namche Bazar, the capital of the EBC region.
- Enjoy a scenic mountain flight to Lukla.
- Visit the hometown of the Sherpas and discover their amazing culture and traditions.
- Stunning views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, and more.
- Trekking in the Shadow of the world's highest peak, Mt Everest and Sherpa Land.
- Historical and Cultural Excursion.
- Best Everest view from Kalapathar and Everest Base Camp.
- Close up views of the world's highest mountain - Mount Everest.
- Reach the famous Everest Base Camp and also the view point KalaPatthar at 5600 meters.
- Sherpa culture, fantastic trekking trails.
- Help Nepal get back on its feet by retuning to the country, and discover how Kathmandu still remains a legendary destination while the post earthquake rebuilding continues
- Explore timeless Kathmandu
- View the mighty Himalaya Mountain range on the flight to Lukla.
From US$ 2,910 US$ 2,328 31 days View Tour
|Oct 28||Only 1 seat left|
|Dec 2||Only 7 seats left|
- Explore colourful Kathmandu.
- Himalayan Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Explore Sherpa villages and the ancient Thami and Tengboche monasteries.
- Trek to the famous Everest Base Camp.
- Trek to Kala Patthar peak (5,555m) for stunning views.
- Enjoy a full-board trek experience (all meals included).
- Scenic mountain flight to and from Lukla..
- Visiting Namche Bazaar and Tengboche Monastery..
- View of Mt Everest and other mountains from Kalapattar..
From US$ 1,080 12 days View Tour
- Follows in the trail of all the Everest summiteers
- Trail follows the spectacular Khumbu Valley
- Climb Kala Pattar for fantastic views of Everest, Nuptse and Lhotse
- Explore the beauty and magnificence of the greatest mountain in the world..
- Check out the highest mountains in the world such as Mt.
- Enjoy one of the top ten treks in the world..
From US$ 2,290 09 days View Tour
- Trek to Everest Base Camp.
- Conquer high passes and glaciers.
- Experience Sherpa villages and panoramic views.
- Scenic mountain flight to Lukla.
- Amazing view of mt.
- Views of the Khumbu Icefall, Sherpa villages, Tengboche Monastery and Namche Bazar.
- Khumbu region peaks, including the highest peak of the world, Mt.
- Heartland of the Sherpa people.
- Monasteries, Chhortens and Mani walls.
- Experience the joy of trekking to the Everest Base Camp.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views from the famous viewpoint Kala-Patthar.
- Uncover the Everest region through the eyes of a local trekking guide.
- Thrilling flight to Lukla - Tenzing Hillary Airport
- Ethnic Sherpa Villages, Buddhist Culture and Local Traditions
- Everest Base Camp Trek itself, and close up views of Mt Everest
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results