- One of the top ten treks in the world.
- Great Views of Mt.
- Beautiful Sherpa Villages.
- World Famous Everest Base Camp.
- Amazing Himalayan views, including Mt.
- Visiting sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde and Dingboche.
From US$ 982 12 days View Tour
- Visit Everest Base Camp and see the sunrise from Kalapatthar, at height of 5550m altitude..
- One of the world's best trails, with some of the best views!.
- Explore Sherpa Museum and Saturday market at Namche Bazaar..
- Trek to the famous Everest Base Camp.
- Trek to Kala Patthar peak (5,555m) for stunning views.
- Enjoy a full-board trek experience (all meals included).
- The viewpoint of Kala Patthar at +5,600 meters - giving panoramic mountain views.
- Arriving to Everest Base Camp.
- Sipping tea with the local sherpas and seeing Namche Bazar, the capital of the EBC region.
- Enjoy a scenic mountain flight to Lukla..
- Visit the hometown of the Sherpas and discover their amazing culture and traditions..
- Stunning views of Mt.
- Kalapathar, the most Accessible Viewpoint in the World to see Mt.
- Scenic Mountain Flight over the Himalayas.
- Namche Bazaar, the Largest Sherpa Village of Nepal.
- Trekking in the Shadow of the world's highest peak, Mt Everest and Sherpa Land.
- Historical and Cultural Excursion.
- Best Everest view from Kalapathar and Everest Base Camp.
- Help Nepal get back on its feet by retuning to the country, and discover how Kathmandu still remains a legendary destination while the post earthquake rebuilding continues.
- Explore timeless Kathmandu.
- View the mighty Himalaya Mountain range on the flight to Lukla..
From US$ 1,610 US$ 1,208 15 days View Tour
|Jan 27||Only 3 seats left|
|Jan 31||10+ seats left|
- Help Nepal get back on its feet by retuning to the country, and discover how Kathmandu still remains a legendary destination while the post earthquake rebuilding continues
- Explore timeless Kathmandu
- View the mighty Himalaya Mountain range on the flight to Lukla.
From US$ 3,080 US$ 2,464 31 days View Tour
|Feb 17||Only 9 seats left|
|Mar 3||Only 8 seats left|
- Trek through remote Nepal.
- Ride a chartered helicopter back from Mount Everest Base Camp.
- Explore a Sherpa village.
- Guided trek with ample acclimatization days built in.
- Getting to the foot of world's highest mountain: Mount Everest.
- Insight to Buddhism & Sherpa culture while walking through Sherpa villages & monasteries.
- Scenic flight passing over world's highest mountain series..
- Visit the Sherpa capital & gateway to the Everest, Namche Bazaar..
- Trek past gushing rivers, green countryside, alpine meadows, valleys, glaciers..
- Explore the beauty and magnificence of the greatest mountain in the world..
- Check out the highest mountains in the world such as Mt.
- Enjoy one of the top ten treks in the world..
From US$ 2,290 09 days View Tour
- Explore colourful Kathmandu.
- Himalayan Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Explore Sherpa villages and the ancient Thami and Tengboche monasteries.
- Trek to Everest Base Camp.
- Conquer high passes and glaciers.
- Experience Sherpa villages and panoramic views.
- Scenic mountain flight to Lukla.
- Amazing view of mt.
- Views of the Khumbu Icefall, Sherpa villages, Tengboche Monastery and Namche Bazar.
- Follows in the trail of all the Everest summiteers
- Trail follows the spectacular Khumbu Valley
- Climb Kala Pattar for fantastic views of Everest, Nuptse and Lhotse
- Everest Base Camp Trek is a famous challenging trek in Khumbu, Nepal.
- Get to the foot of the world's highest mountain.
- Visit Everest Base Camp and see the sunrise from Kalapatthar.
- Khumbu region peaks, including the highest peak of the world, Mt.
- Heartland of the Sherpa people.
- Monasteries, Chhortens and Mani walls.
- Scenic mountain flight to and from Lukla..
- Visiting Namche Bazaar and Tengboche Monastery..
- View of Mt Everest and other mountains from Kalapattar..
From US$ 1,080 12 days View Tour
- Everest Base Camp.
- Tengboche Moanstery.
From US$ 1,100 12 days View Tour
- Trek the classic route to Everest Base Camp.
- Return to Kathmandu via helicopter.
- Trek through Sherpa villages.
- Close up views of the world's highest mountain - Mount Everest.
- Reach the famous Everest Base Camp and also the view point KalaPatthar at 5600 meters.
- Sherpa culture, fantastic trekking trails.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results