- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tour Perito Moreno Glacier
- Explore Los Glaciares National Park
- Discover the amazing sights in Torres del Paine National Park
- Get to know Calafate and its surrounded highlights
Stay in El Calafate, the interesting town that acts as a gateway to some of Patagonia’s awesome natural wonders, including Perito Moreno Glacier and Torres Del Paine National Park. Visit both of these awe-inspiring sites and enjoy the views and the guided tours.
Prepare to enjoy this true Patagonia adventure that discovers the best of Argentina and Chile.
My favourite hotel was Mirador Del Lago in El Calafate. Very good service at both hotels. The meals in the restaurants were delicious. The facilities and location was also very good and suited my needs
About the excrsion, it is hard to choose between Perito Moreno & Iguasu day trips. Both were excellent. But the organisation in El Calafate was probably the better out of the two.
Guides, They were all pretty good.
Thanks again to Say Hueque!”
There was only one hotel on our itinerary--El Mirador del Lago, but we thought it was very nice. It was in a good location, attractive, friendly, the rooms were nice and clean, and the bathrooms were modern.
My favorite excursion was Perito Moreno glacier, because we got close to the glacier and had time to absorb the beauty from many angles and take pictures. However, I enjoyed them all for different reasons.
Our guide in Torres del Paine was easy to understand and very nice. I remember she lives in a small town, has two young children, really loves her work, and it shows. The guide who was with us to the Chilean border spoke particularly good English and explained the border crossing very well. All the guides were friendly.
I would like to see more detail on the invoice to know exactly what was included. Much of our pre-trip communication was through emails and the final invoice did not specially list all that was discussed. For example, the transport from the airport to our hotel on the last day was not listed. I had to search through emails to verify that it had been arranged. The transportation and lunches were not clearly explained or listed.”
All hotels were good but Rio Serrano in Torres Del Paine was great. Our favourite excursion was the hiking in El Chalten and the mini-trekking on PMoreno- are unique !
Thanks for all info, help and the organization of our trip!”
We have already recommended your company to a friend of ours and will definitely mention your name to a few others.
Thank you again for all your help !”
Day 1: Travel to Patagonia: El Calafate
Day 2: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 3: El Calafate
Day 4: Torres Del Paine Tour
Day 5: El Calafate, end of your Patagonia adventure
- 4 nights accomodation in El Calafate
- Daily breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- Torres del Paine full day tour with lunch
- Perito Moreno Glacier Tour and cruise
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish)
- Other flights or buses not in the itinerary
- National Park entrance fees
- Travel / medical insurance
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.