- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take in the spectacular Perito Moreno Glacier and the quaint town of Puerto Natales
- Embark on scenic day walks in Los Glaciares National Park
- Explore the beautiful valleys, glaciers and trails around Mount Fitz Roy
- Trek amongst the stunning wilderness of Torres del Paine National Park
Day walks through the Los Glaciares and Torres del Paine National Parks. This is an ideal introduction to the spectacular world renowned parks of Patagonia, without the need to commit to long walking days. From the awesome Perito Moreno Glacier, we continue onto Los Glaciares National Park in Argentina, home to the famous 3000m spires of Cerro Torre and Cerro Fitz Roy. We travel across the border to Chile and take a stunning cruise from Puerto Natales into the heart of the Torres del Paine National Park. We explore on foot the vast pampas and forests, home to herds of Guanaco and hopefully spot Andean Condors circling near the base of the dramatic granite 'Towers of Paine'. After each exhilarating day walk we return to our comfortable hotel or lodge, for a wholesome meal and warm bedroom.
Day 1 : Arrive El Calafate
Day 2 : Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 3 : Drive Calafate to El Chalten
Day 4-5 : El Chalten - in Los Glaciares National Park
Day 6 : Drive to Puerto Natales
Day 7 : Boat trip to Torres del Paine National Park
Day 8 : Day walks Torres del Paine National Park
Day 9 : Day walks Torres del Paine National Park
Day 10 : Return to Calafate
Day 11 : Trip concludes
- Good quality hotel and lodge accommodation throughout on a twin share basis
- 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners
- All internal ground transport by private bus for groups of 11 or more people
- Bilingual local guides for each section and shared transfers for groups of less than 11 people
- One leader throughout for groups of 11 or more people
- All guide fees and national park entrance costs
- Some activities are on a shared service basis (please see trip itinerary for details)
- International/domestic flights to and from Argentina and within Argentina
- Airport departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Cost of laundry, alcoholic beverages and restaurant beverages, bottled water
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 225 today.
- Earn US$ 150+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Patagonia Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Patagonia Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Patagonia Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.