- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Visit the famous and sacred sites of Easter Island
- Discover the mysterious seven Moais at Ahu Akivi
- Enjoy a legendary whitecoral sandy beach
Enjoy a 4-day experience to Easter Island (Rapa Nui) to immerse yourself in the stunning beauty and nature of this sacred and mysterious site. Discover its ancient sculptures, the seven Moais at Ahu Akivi and the island's stunning white-sand beaches.
Day 1: Hanga Roa - Ahu Akivi, Chile (Day 1: Hanga Roa - Ahu Akivi, Chile)
Day 2: Ahu Akivi - Anakena, Chile (Day 2: Ahu Akivi - Anakena, Chile)
Day 3: Anakena - Orongo, Chile (Day 3: Anakena - Orongo, Chile)
Day 4: Orongo - Hanga Roa, Chile (Day 4: Orongo - Hanga Roa, Chile)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Easter Island 3-star hotel
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- English speaking guide on tours
- Easter Island Airport transfers
- Active Adventure
- Ahu Akivi half day tour
- Anakena Beach full day tour
- Orongo & Rano Kau Half day tour
- Other meals & drinks
- Optional activities
- Rapa Nui National Park entrance fee (approx. $65 usd per person) to pay upon arrival to the island
- Tips for guides
- Personal expenses
- Flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 28 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 19 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 160 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 04 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Easter Island Experience 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Easter Island Experience 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.