- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the famous and sacred sites of Easter Island
- Discover the mysterious seven Moais at Ahu Akivi
- Enjoy a legendary whitecoral sandy beach
Enjoy a 4-day experience to Easter Island (Rapa Nui) to immerse yourself in the stunning beauty and nature of this sacred and mysterious site. Discover its ancient sculptures, the seven Moais at Ahu Akivi and the island's stunning white-sand beaches.
Day 1: Hanga Roa - Ahu Akivi, Chile
Day 2: Ahu Akivi - Anakena, Chile
Day 3: Anakena - Orongo, Chile
Day 4: Orongo - Hanga Roa, Chile
- 3 Nights accommodation in Easter Island 3-star hotel
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- Easter Island Airport transfers
- English speaking guide on tours
- Active Adventure
- Ahu Akivi half day tour
- Anakena Beach full day tour
- Orongo & Rano Kau Half day tour
- Other meals & drinks
- Optional activities
- Rapa Nui National Park entrance fee (approx. $80 usd per person) to pay upon arrival to the island
- Tips for guides
- Personal expenses
- Flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Easter Island Experience 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 August 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Easter Island Experience 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Easter Island Experience 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note that before you travel you need to enter to this link and fill a form to enter the island: https://ingresorapanui.interior.gob.clCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols