Looking for available travel experts
Top Countryside and village visits Tours in 2018/2019
40 Countryside and village visits Tours
- Experience a 4-day exploration of Bali's top sites.
- Visit the most famous temple in Bali.
- Watch a lively traditional performance.
- Scenic tour of the Molweni.
- Phezulu Cultural Village Zulu show.
- Guided tour of PheZulu Reptile Park.
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point.
- Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin.
- Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay.
- River Cruise.
- Private Mud Pool.
- Lunch included.
- Exploring the fascinating city of Lhasa, visit Potala Palace.
- See monks debate in Sera Monastery.
- Enjoy the sight of the Bramhaputra River.
- Visit Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam.
- Explore the rice fields and limestone mountains by bicycle.
- Partake in a special, locally-cooked lunch prepared by a home chef.
This convenient, refreshing escape from the hustle and bustle of city life is your chance ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Makati City/Makati City
- Operator Gray Line Philippines
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Take a step back to ancient times when visiting this unique preserved village.
- Have a traditional Vietnamese lunch in one of the old houses.
- Visit pagodas where you can see many Buddhas.
- Private group wine tastings.
- Behind-the-scenes wine making tour.
- Gourmet restaurant lunch.
- Cycle through rice paddies.
- Try your hand at cooking the local way.
- Learn to farm like a local.
- Learn about the coffee industry in Costa Rica.
- Taste high quality beans.
- Visit a coffee plantation.
- Hop on a Vespa and zip between paddy fields.
- Drive through sleepy villages and across bamboo bridges.
- Learn how to make (and eat) the perfect Banh Dap.
- Treck through rice paddies to local villages.
- Immerse yourself in tribal culture.
- Pass by waterfalls and buffalos.
- Row down the river on traditional round wooden boats.
- Jump into traditional local fishing life.
- Dine at a true locals house.
- Take a boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village.
- Cycle through verdant countryside filled with bamboo and tea plantations.
- Learn about local plants, herbs and vegetables, then have a go at planting some.
- Enjoy cycling through Hanoi's countryside.
- Explore the Bat Trang Village.
- See workers involved in making ceramics, try making one on your own.
- Explore Bogota, visit some of its important landmarks.
- Visit a coffee plantation, learn more about its production process.
- Travel to Cartagena, a port city on Colombia's Caribbean.
- Relax at a tranquil resort surrounded by rice fields.
- Take a dip in the refreshing fountain of youth of Tirtagangga.
- Partake in an authentic Balinese cooking class.
- Hike through the bucoloc landscape of Camino Real.
- Explore Colombia´s capital city of Bogota, see its major sights.
- Visit San Agustin Archaeological Park, see Las Mesitas & El Bosque de las Estatuas.
- Walk through Colombia's Amazon rainforest, see its rich biodiversity.
- Visit Cartagena and discover this pearl of Colombia's Caribbean coast.
- Relax on beautiful Caribbean beaches.
- See the famous rice terraces of Banaue.
- Travel to four different Ifugao villages.
- Visit the stunning Tappiyah Falls.
- Take a dip in Baldi's hot springs.
- Go out on a catamaran boat tour in Tortuga.
- See the majestic Arenal Volcano.
- Drive through the Andalusian countryside.
- Travel to villages with their characteristic whitewashed houses.
- Visit the stunning city of Ronda, considered the most beautiful in Spain.
- Explore Bogota, see its major landmarks & visit its museums.
- Travel to the Cocora Valley, visit a coffee plantation.
- Learn more about the fascinating urban transformation of Medellin.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results