- Art and architecture
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Nuwara Eliya: misty steep roads, twisting through lush green blankets of tea bushes in a cool climate, remind visitors that they are within the range of this renowned British colonial retreat.
- Yala National Park: spreading into a vast 1259 Km Yala with its glory spinning around vast grasslands, shrubs, tanks and dunes, rightfully is the heartland of wildlife in Sri Lanka
- Galle: the epic Southern capital, is the intersection where classic Dutch architecture meets a tropical setting creating a vivid atmosphere in beauty.
Explore during this seven-day tour Sri Lanka high and low with this fascinating round-trip starting in the capital, Colombo, and taking an inland loop that covers all the main historic, cultural and natural attractions of this magical island. Discover a world of lush landscapes, picturesque lakeside cities, historic temples and ancient citadels. Meet some of the friendliest and gentlest creatures in the animal kingdom and breathe in the fragrances of Sri Lanka at herb and spice gardens. Enjoy the lush green tea plantations spread through the hill county.
Day 1: Arrival Colombo – Kandy (100km – 3hrs)
Day 2: Kandy – Peradeniya – Kandy (12km – 30min)
Day 3: Kandy – Nuwara Eliya (80km – 3hrs)
Day 4: Nuwara Eliya – Yala National Park – Tissamaharama (160km – 4hrs)
Day 5: Tissamaharama – Galle – Hikkaduwa/ Bentota/ Ahungalla (200km – 3hrs)
Day 6: Hikkaduwa/ Bentota/ Ahungalla – Colombo (80km – 1.5hrs)
Day 7: Departure Colombo (30km – 1hr)
- 6 night’s accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners
- 5 Lunches upon an additional cost (full-board optional extra)
- Arrival private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle from/to Colombo International Airport
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning vehicle throughout the itinerary
- Operated with English-speaking chauffeur-guide, other languages upon booking of the optional extra
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Royal Botanical Garden, Kandy city tour (Day 2); Tea plantation visit, Nuwara Eliya tour (Day 3); Yala National Park safari (Day 4); Galle tour (Day 5); Colombo city tour (Day 6)
- Meet & Greet
- Government taxes
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Video Camera and still camera permits
- Lunch throughout the tour
- Optional tours (if any)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best Of Sri Lanka 7 Days, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 June 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best Of Sri Lanka 7 Days, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best Of Sri Lanka 7 Days, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.