- Meet the locals over a chai in Kerala
- Learn of the stories behind the Kathakali dances
- Discover Gallic influences in Pondicherry
- Cycle through two distinctively different Indian states
- Airport transfer
- Instant Confirmation
- Popular choice with kids
- Southern India from coast to coast in style
- With its idyllic lifestyle and contemporary feel, Puducherry is a beautiful seaside town to explore
- Learn about the man who dedicated his life to the independence of India at The National Gandhi Museum
- Track footprints in search of wild elephants in the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Odisha Tribal Regions, which shelters 62 vulnerable tribes, is rarely visited by tourists. Trek out to this secluded area and learn about the tribes living in the jungles.
- Travel along the old pilgrim route to Puri and spend two days exploring this holy city by cycle-rickshaw.
Highlights9% off Today
- Discover a different side to India on east to west coast trip that takes in beaches and temples, hidden waterways and jungle, and rolling tea-covered mountains and spice plantations.
- Chennai is a flurry of ordered chaos, but find peace at the magnificent Kapaleeshwarar Temple at its centre.
- Explore the beautiful seaside town of Puducherry, a mix of idyllic and contemporary lifestyle.
- Explore Chennai’s culture and history
- Enjoy South Indian breakfast
- Watch an early-morning ceremony at a historic healing temple
Get to the heart of Chennai's local culture with a jam-packed morning of art, spirituality... ... Read More
- Starts Chennai
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 67 4.5 hours View Tour
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results