- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Soak in all the colourful and charming Highlights of Morocco over a 9-day unique adventure. Travel in comfort and style from the famous ocean side and astounding landmarks of Casablanca to the impressive imperial towns of Rabat and Fes. Roam astounding kasbahs, markets, palaces, gardens and gates decorated in authentic fashion. Taste the Saharan lifestyle at the premium desert camp of Erfoud set beside a lifegiving oasis. Meet all facades of Moroccan culture as you discover the vibrant bazaars of Marrakech before returning to Casablanca.
Day 1: Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes, Fes
Day 3: Fes
Day 4: Fes, Midelt, Erfoud
Day 5: Erfoud, Tinghir, Ouarzazate
Day 6: Ouarzazate, Ait Ben Haddou, Marrakech
Day 7: Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech, Casablanca
Day 9: Casablanca
- 5 & 4 Star Characteristic Hotels :Accommodation in authentic, comfortable and ideally located hotels.
- Exceptional Authentic Dining :8 Breakfasts, 7 Dinners.
- Luxury Transportation :Deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Local Travel Director : Local & Expert Travel Director throughout your trip.
- Journey Highlights : Must see sights, hidden gems & authentic experiences. The Sahara, Camel Ride, Jeep Safari, Kasbahs, Imperial towns and more.
- All Entrance Fees To All Sights : Entrance fees to all cultural, historical and natural sites on tour.
- Private Airport Transfer : Complimentary private airport transfers on arrival and departure dates.
- Baggage Handling : Seamless baggage handling, delivered to your room at every hotel.
- All Tips, Taxes And Porterage Charges : Tips at the hotels and restaurants, all taxes and porterage fees.
- Free Wi-Fi : Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Any international flights to/from Casablanca are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 104 today.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 March 2021, a deposit of 137 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour does not allow any group sizes larger than 12 travellers to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.