- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Taste regional wine, Biltong, and chocolate in the Cape Winelands
- Soak up stunning sights driving down the Garden Route
- Try to spot wildlife at Addo Elephant National Park
Indulge your taste buds with wine, Biltong, and chocolate on this seven-day tour through South Africa’s wine region. Venture through some of the most picturesque towns and natural areas in the country.
I booked 5 day / 4 night self guided tour with travel agency Bamba Experience and everything is taken cared of. It was a really beautiful trip.”
Day 1: Cape Town – Sedgefield, South Africa
Day 2: Sedgefield - Jeffreys Bay, South Africa
Day 3: Jeffreys Bay, South Africa
Day 4: Jeffreys Bay – Oudtshoorn, South Africa
Day 5: Oudtshoorn – Stellenbosch, South Africa
Day 6: Stellenbosch - Cape Agulhas, South Africa
Day 7: Cape Agulhas - Cape Town, South Africa
- 6 Nights Accommodation in Hostels or 3
- or 4
- Guesthouses, Depending on Package:
- - 1N Sedgefield
- - 2N Jeffreys Bay
- - 1N Oudtshoorn
- - 1N Stellenbosch
- - 1N Cape Agulhas
- - Meals: 6
- 6 light breakfasts
- Cape Town Accommodation Pick-up/Drop-Off (+/-10km radius from Cape Town CBD)
- Van Transport to Each Location:
- - Cape Town - Sedgefield
- - Sedgefield - Jeffreys Bay
- - Jeffreys Bay - Oudtshoorn
- - Oudtshoorn - Stellenbosch
- - Stellenbosch - Cape Agulhas
- - Cape Agulhas - Cape Town
- Cango Caves Adventure Tour or Heritage Tour
- Ostrich Farm Tour
- Wine Tasting
- Wilderness National Park Canoeing
- Tsitsikamma National Park Hike
- Addo Game Drive in Tour Van
- Sparkling Wine Tasting
- Wine and Chocolate Pairing
- Penguin Reserve Visit
- Local English speaking guide
- Entry fees
- Airport Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Lunch and Dinner/Other Meals/Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Activities (and all fees associated with them):
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Garden Route & Wine Adventure 7D/6N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Garden Route & Wine Adventure 7D/6N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Garden Route & Wine Adventure 7D/6N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
*This tour leaves on select Mondays and Saturdays.
*Maximum number of travellers: 12
*20% rate increases apply during peak season for travel during 10 December to 10 January.
*No infants or children under 12 years of age allowed on scheduled group tour packages. Children aged 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
Optional activities (not included)
- Elephant Bush Walk
- Bungee Jumping
- Zip Lining
- 4x4 Game Drive
- Whale Watching Cruise
- Sea Kayaking
- Wine and biltong tasting
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols