2 Trips in Canberra with 2 Reviews
- A guided tour of National Parliament House.
- Wander through the National Museum of Australia.
- Time to reflect at the Australian War Memorial.
- Sep 13
- Sep 14
- Walk amongst the friendly kangaroos and their joeys in grassy fields.
- Get up close to koalas, wallabies, and look out for a platypus.
- Small groups of up to six with a local nature guide to discover how the animals live in their natural forest and wetland homes.
- Jan 02 Only 5 seats left
- Jan 03 Only 5 seats left
Travelling to Australia? Chat with a local travel specialist in Australia who can help organize your trip.