- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Pyramids & Sphinx
- Egyptian Museum
- Karnak Temple
- Valley of the Kings
Experience the wonders of Egypt over 9 days on this special tour. Taking in the key historical sites of the world renowned Egyptian Museum in Cairo and the Sphinx and Great Pyramid at Giza, you will then travel to Aswan to visit a local Nubian village and to explore the romantic temples of Philae, leaving time for you to wander around the fascinating souks and markets. Optional trips to Abu Simbel are available before an overnight cruise on a traditional felucca sailboat takes you down the Nile River, through the Nile Valley to Luxor where you will experience the incredible temples and world famous tombs of the Valley of the Kings. Finishing back in Cairo, your last day has some free time or optional tours before we walk through the back streets of the Khan-el-Khalili bazaar and enjoy an evening of Sufi music and dance at Wikalat al Guri.
Day 1 : Arrive into Cairo. Transfer to your hotel
Day 2 : Cairo, Pyramids, Sphinx & Museum tour
Day 3 : Aswan, Nubian Village, Philae Temple
Day 4 : Abu Simbel option, Nile felucca cruise
Day 5 : Edfu temple & Karnak Temple in Luxor
Day 6 : Luxor, West Bank tour, free time
Day 7 : Luxor, Karnak temple
Day 8 : Cairo, optional tours. Back streets of the Khan-el-Khalili bazaar
Day 9 : Cairo. Departure transfer to the airport
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers in private AC vehicles
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Overnight sleeper train in private twin-berth cabins (flight upgrades available)
- Services of a local Egyptologist guide for all sightseeing tours
- Sightseeing tours as detailed in the itinerary
- International flights (available on request)
- Visa fees (available on arrival for most nationalities)
- Travel insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees (allow approx. US$105)
- Tipping kitty (allow US$45)
- Drinks, snacks, guide tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Hotel gala dinners on 24 and/or 31 Dec (budget up to $180 p/p, see Tour notes)
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nubian Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Nubian Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nubian Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.