- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Deserts and canyons
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Shopping and Markets
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the grand burial sites of the pharaohs in the valley of the Kings.
- Explore vibrant Cairo with its bustling markets and colourful streets.
- Experience Nubian hospitality with a home cooked meal.
- Experience the feeling of weightlessness as you float in the super salty Dead Sea.
Myth, religion and wonder come together on this expedition across the timeless terrain of Egypt and Jordan. From the mysteries of the Sphinx to the sublime stone structures of Petra, discover ancient sites galore. Travel on a felucca down the mighty Nile, and spend a night with Bedouin locals amid the sand dunes of Wadi Rum – these are just some of the highlights that make this adventure across the sands of time truly memorable.
Madaba / Jerash
- Hotel (9 nights), Desert camp (2 nights), Felucca (1 night), Overnight sleeper train (2 nights)
- 14 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Private Vehicle , Felucca , Jeep , Overnight sleeper train , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Cairo - Khan al-Khalili bazaar visit
- Cairo - Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Cairo - Camel ride at the Pyramids
- Cairo - The Egyptian Museum Guided Visit
- Cairo - The Egyptian Museum headset
- Aswan - Nubian Village Visit and Dinner
- Nile - Felucca overnight sailing trip
- Luxor - Karnak Temple -Entry Fee
- Luxor - Colossi of Memnon
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Wadi Rum - 4WD jeep safari
- Wadi Rum - Guided hike
- Petra - Guided tour of Petra
- Kerak - Castle visit
- Mt Nebo - Site visit
- Dead Sea - Swimming opportunity
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Madaba are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Egypt & Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 144 today.
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Egypt & Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Egypt & Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Egypt & Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Before booking on this trip we recommend that you read the ‘Safety’ section of the Essential Trip Information regarding special safety considerations for Egypt trips.
- Travelling on a felucca is awesome, but it's not for everyone. You will be sharing a sleeping area with your fellow group members for the night and shared bathroom facility on board.
- The walk ways around the ruins can be uneven, dusty and rocky, bring comfortable walking shoes. In places like Petra which is a massive sight you can expect to be walking in the elements for most of the day.
- Some hotels in Egypt may not have lifts. Please be aware you may need to climb stairs with your luggage to reach your hotel room for the night.
- There is a lot of walking around the sights, most with out shade, especially in Petra and Wadi Rum, please bring comfortable shoes and a hat to make the most of your time at the sights.
- The weather can be quite extreme, from very hot in summer to cool in winter, please check the weather conditions for when you travel.
- Accommodation aboard the overnight train is in two-berth cabins which convert to bunk beds. All bedding is provided on board and western-style toilets are located in each carriage. Keep in mind general train cleanliness may not be to the same standards you are accustomed to.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Your fellow travellers