- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 6-99 yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-40611
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Starts/Ends Cairo, Egypt
Discover the ancient wonders of Egypt and cruise the River Nile in style on this 8-day tour which takes in the highlights of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. Marvel at the Pyramids of Giza, explore pharaoh’s tombs at the Valley of the Kings, the mighty temple of Karnak and more.The order of the visits can change depending on your arrival day
Day 1: Arrival to Cairo
Day 2: Cairo
Day 3: Cairo
Day 4: Cairo - Luxor
Day 5: Luxor - East bank - Esna
Day 6: Edfu - Kom Ombo - Aswan
Day 7: Abu Simbel
Day 8: Cairo Departure
- 4-Night 5***** accommodation at The Oasis Hotel Pyramids or Pyramids Park Resort Cairo or similar
- 3-Night accommodation in en-suite cabin on 5***** Nile Cruise (MS Pioneer II, Nile Dolfine, MS Mirage, MS Nile admiral, Miss Egypt, Beaurivage II, Grand Princess, Voyager, MS Jasimn, MS Grand Princess MS Beau Solie, MS Solares II or similar)
- All transfers and transport from start to finish.
- Domestic flights to and from Cairo.The domestics flights CAI – LUXOR / ASWAN – CAI. (Note 1: The domestic flights schedules depend on the confirmed visits & the availability). (Note 2: We have the right to change the order of the visits according to The domestic flights schedules).
- English-speaking guides throughout.
- All tickets, excursions and guided tours mentioned.
- Visa and travel assistance.
- Travel insurance.
- Drinks during meals
- International flights.
- Optional Tips
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classical Egypt With Nile Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 48 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 47 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2023, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 47 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classical Egypt With Nile Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classical Egypt With Nile Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.