- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the tango and excellent gastronomy in Buenos Aires
- See whales, penguins and amazing sea life in Peninsula Valdes
- Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world!
- Perito Moreno Glacier and Los Glaciares National Park
The program starts in Buenos Aires, the capital city, where we will visit several points of interest like La Boca, San Telmo, 9 de Julio Avenue, the Obelisk, Colon Theatre, La Recoleta, Palermo, Puerto Madero and more. Enjoy exquisite Argentine beef and a tango show!
Then, we will fly south to stop in Puerto Madryn, the gateway to visiting Peninsula Valdes and seeing the awesome sea life. Whales, penguins, sea lions, birds... Check seasons for each specimen.
Next, we continue to the south to visit Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world! We will enjoy the national park here and navigate the mythical Beagle Channel.
Finally, we will stop in El Calafate to visit one of the highlights of Patagonia: the incredible Perito Moreno Glacier, with enormous blocks of ice falling into the lake with a thunderous crash. Amazing!
Are you ready to enjoy Patagonia?
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour and tango show
Day 3: Buenos Aires estancia visit
Day 4: Buenos Aires – Puerto Madryn
Day 5: Puerto Madryn: Peninsula Valdes
Day 6: Puerto Madryn: Penguin reserve and Welsh colony
Day 7: Puerto Madryn to Ushuaia
Day 8: Ushuaia: Tierra del Fuego and Beagle Channel
Day 9: Ushuaia: Lago Escondido
Day 10: Ushuaia to El Calafate
Day 11: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 12: El Calafate
Day 13: El Calafate to Buenos Aires
- Transfers in/out airport - hotel
- Accommodation in centrally located hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Other meals as per the itinerary
- Excursions and activities as detailed in the itinerary, with guide
- 24-hour phone assistance
- Visit to Tigre Delta (Bue)
- Whale Watching Boat Navigation
- Minitrekking over Perito Moren
- Internal and international flights
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Save +US$ 94 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.