- Tour Buenos Aires, the 'Paris of South America'
- Travel to Bariloche, see stunning blue-dreamy lakes
- Explore breath-taking Iguazu Falls
- Taste delicious wines in Mendoza
Travel to the stunning Iguazu Falls, considered one of the seven wonders of nature. See the Devil's Throat. Hike through its forests and ride aboard the Ecological Train.
Take a trip to Mendoza, the Argentine region famed for its wine, and indulge in wine-tasting sessions. Grab this opportunity to indulge in a guided tour that will introduce you to the best of Argentina: both in terms of its wines and natural beauty.
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires City Tour and Tango Dinner&Show
Day 3: Buenos Aires - Iguazu Falls (Brazilian side)
Day 4: Iguazu Falls: Argentine Side
Day 5: Iguazu Falls - Mendoza
Day 6: Mendoza wine tour
Day 7: Mendoza: high-mountain tour
Day 8: From Mendoza to Bariloche
Day 9: Bariloche Highlights - Half day tour
Day 10: Bariloche Tours: Blest port & Cantaros waterfall
Day 11: From Bariloche to Buenos Aires
Day 12: Departure
- Destination host, local support
- Buenos Aires tour and tango show
- Tour of Iguazu Falls (Argentine/Brazilian side)
- Mendoza wine and high-mountain tour
- Bariloche tour with lunch
- Lake Nahuel Huapi cruise with lunch
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 3 nights in Buenos Aires, 2 in Iguazu, 3 in Mendoza, 3 in Bariloche
- Daily breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish)
- International/ domestic flights, buses
- National park entrance fees
- Bariloche Eco Fee: can only be payed in cash at the hotel. Ranges from USD2 to USD4 per guest per night depending upon your hotel's category
- Travel / Medical Insurance
Thank you for your appreciation! We're thrilled you had an amazing time exploring our beautiful country. Your recommendation means a lot to us. Looking forward to welcoming you back for more memorable experiences.
I'm delighted to hear that you had an exceptional experience in Argentina!
It's evident that you thoroughly enjoyed the diversity and unique aspects of your journey. Argentina's rich culture and geography offer a memorable travel experience.
If you ever plan to return or need further travel assistance, please feel free to reach out.
Wishing you many more incredible adventures ahead!
Hi Peter. Your kind words mean a lot to us!
We're delighted that you had a successful holiday, and we appreciate your appreciation for our dedication and attention to detail.
t's fantastic to hear that your guide at Iguazu Falls was exceptional. Thank you for considering us for recommendations to your friends in Australia.
If you ever plan more adventures, feel free to reach out.
We're thrilled to hear your vacation was truly enjoyable and thoroughly organized. The prompt responsiveness, lodgings, and punctual transportation all contributed to a positive experience.
Having the flexibility to use your time as you please added to the overall enjoyment. It's heartwarming that you have such fond memories.
The longing for the sun, rain, people, and scenery shows how special your journey was!
Kind regards, and happy travels!
- Earn US$ 139+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.