- Wine tasting tour
- City sightseeing
- Train tour
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tour Buenos Aires, the 'Paris of South America'
- Travel to Bariloche, see stunning bluedreamy lakes
- Explore breathtaking Iguazu Falls
- Taste delicious wines in Mendoza
Travel to the stunning Iguazu Falls, considered one of the seven wonders of nature. See the Devil's Throat. Hike through its forests and ride aboard the Ecological Train.
Take a trip to Mendoza, the Argentine region famed for its wine, and indulge in wine-tasting sessions. Grab this opportunity to indulge in a guided tour that will introduce you to the best of Argentina: both in terms of its wines and natural beauty.
The responsiveness and availability of English speaking people to help book tours made us to choose to travel with you.
Our favorite hotel is Torres central Refugio. I would recommend booking Paine Grande Refugio instead of camping for the W trek. We were able to upgrade. But if we hadnt been able to upgrade we would have left our last day by staying in camps which were nice but definitely not as food as the Refugio.”
Its a beautiful trek through many different forest trees and lakes. We also reached the ruin of the Roman bridge. It was an all day trip and definitely worth it! On our way back we encountered a dog that decided to come on the bus with us! He, too, was enjoying the routes of Bariloche Thank you Say Hueque for a great birthday trip!”
The highlight of working with Say Hueque was seeing amazing places. Our favourite hotel was Senderos Hosteria in El Chalten, it was friendly, helpful and intimate. All hotels were good.
Our favourite excursion was Ascencio Valley in Torres del Paine: beautiful, very helpful guides and exciting encounter with puma.
I shall say Vincenzo Muzio and Valeria at Rio Serrano Hotel were very helpful. In general, all was good.”
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour
Day 3: Buenos Aires - Iguazu Falls (Brazilian side)
Day 4: Iguazu Falls: Argentine Side
Day 5: Iguazu Falls - Mendoza
Day 6: Mendoza wine tour
Day 7: Mendoza: high-mountain tour
Day 8: From Mendoza to Bariloche
Day 9: Bariloche tour
Day 10: Bariloche Tours: Blest port & Cantaros waterfall
Day 11: From Bariloche to Buenos Aires
Day 12: Departure
- Destination host, local support
- Buenos Aires tour and tango show
- Tour of Iguazu Falls (Argentine/Brazilian side)
- Mendoza wine and high-mountain tour
- Bariloche tour with lunch
- Lake Nahuel Huapi cruise with lunch
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 3 nights in Buenos Aires, 2 in Iguazu, 3 in Mendoza, 3 in Bariloche
- Daily breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish)
- International/ domestic flights, buses
- National park entrance fees
- Bariloche Eco Fee: can only be payed in cash at the hotel. Ranges from USD2 to USD4 per guest per night depending upon your hotel's category
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.