- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tour Buenos Aires, the 'Paris of South America'
- Travel to Bariloche, see stunning bluedreamy lakes
- Explore breathtaking Iguazu Falls
- Taste delicious wines in Mendoza
Travel to the stunning Iguazu Falls, considered one of the seven wonders of nature. See the Devil's Throat. Hike through its forests and ride aboard the Ecological Train.
Take a trip to Mendoza, the Argentine region famed for its wine, and indulge in wine-tasting sessions. Grab this opportunity to indulge in a guided tour that will introduce you to the best of Argentina: both in terms of its wines and natural beauty.
So nice to hear from you! We loved our trip to Argentina! I would be happy to answer your questions and to write a review on Trip Advisor.
1. We chose Say Hueque because a friend had used your service a couple of years ago and was very pleased with your service and she highly recommended your company. I had looked into using 2 other tour companies and they sent us their proposals but we felt the Say Hueque was the best itenarary and the best price.
2. It is hard to say what the best was, because it was all so good. We loved being met at the airport and taken to our hotels and on the return being picked up at the hotel and taken to the airport and also had our boarding passes which was so nice. The guides would take us into the airport, make sure we were in the right line, etc. Always very nice and helpful. Everything was seamless, very organized, if there was a change in a pick up time our hotel was notified so we never were waiting around.
3. We really enjoyed each of the hotels, in Buenos Aires the LHotel was in a great location, rooms were small but clean and it was such a quiet, peaceful place in a busy city. The Jasy Hotel room was huge and at first very warm, but the air conditioner worked great and got it cooled down so it was very comfortable. The Lares De Chacra was very nice, again a quiet and peaceful setting. The room was large and well laid out and the restaurant there was excellent. The Ayres Del Nahuel Hotel in Bariloche was a good location and the room was nice and clean. It did not have much character, but it certainly was fine. The Puesto Viejo was fabulous….we loved having this quiet time at the end of our trip. It was so beautiful, the food was great and the setting was so nice. The polo lessons were so much fun and the stay was very enjoyable.
4. It is hard to say what our favorite excursion was, because we enjoyed each of them very much. The polo was so much fun! The tours in Bariloche were great and we saw so much of the country side, all or which is so beautiful. We loved your tour of Buenos Aires, the wine tours were great too and the Falls were fabulous as well.
5. You were a great guide and we really appreciated having you as a contact person. We also like Juan in the wine country, he was very knowledgeable about wines and the history of the wine country. The driver there was also a delight, Antonio. Julio at the Polo ranch was very nice, patient and pleasant and we enjoyed him very much.
6. I really cannot think of any need improvements. We would not have changed anything about our trip I don't think. Probably the least favorite was the long day in Uruguay….we would have enjoyed seeing more of the area than just Colonia, it was interesting but really only needed half a day, not an entire day and evening. Wish we would have rented a car and driven around some or done something more there.
We would happily give your tour company a five star rating and we would be happy to give recommendations to people if you want refer people to us.
Thank you so much and if/when we are ready for another trip to South America we would use you again.”
Given that we did not want to be part of a larger tour group (12-16 people), this approach worked best for us. The booking staff (Lucia and Yuna) and our in-country hostess (Ursula) were all available prior to and during our trip, which made this "bucket-list" 18-day vacation very easy for us at a more-than-competitive cost.
We would recommend Say Hueque to anyone (and already have).”
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour
Day 3: Buenos Aires - Iguazu Falls (Brazilian side)
Day 4: Iguazu Falls: Argentine Side
Day 5: Iguazu Falls - Mendoza
Day 6: Mendoza wine tour
Day 7: Mendoza: high-mountain tour
Day 8: From Mendoza to Bariloche
Day 9: Bariloche tour
Day 10: Bariloche Tours: Blest port & Cantaros waterfall
Day 11: From Bariloche to Buenos Aires
Day 12: Departure
- Destination host, local support
- Buenos Aires tour and tango show
- Tour of Iguazu Falls (Argentine/Brazilian side)
- Mendoza wine and high-mountain tour
- Bariloche tour with lunch
- Lake Nahuel Huapi cruise with lunch
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 3 nights in Buenos Aires, 2 in Iguazu, 3 in Mendoza, 3 in Bariloche
- Daily breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish)
- International/ domestic flights, buses
- National park entrance fees
- Bariloche Eco Fee: can only be payed in cash at the hotel. Ranges from USD2 to USD4 per guest per night depending upon your hotel's category
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Save US$ 73+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque.