- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tour Buenos Aires, the 'Paris of South America'
- Travel to Bariloche, see stunning bluedreamy lakes
- Explore breathtaking Iguazu Falls
- Taste delicious wines in Mendoza
Travel to the stunning Iguazu Falls, considered one of the seven wonders of nature. See the Devil's Throat. Hike through its forests and ride aboard the Ecological Train.
Take a trip to Mendoza, the Argentine region famed for its wine, and indulge in wine-tasting sessions. Grab this opportunity to indulge in a guided tour that will introduce you to the best of Argentina: both in terms of its wines and natural beauty.
1. I chose Say Hueque based on several things including great reviews, comprehensive custom tour offerings at good prices and personal service.
2. Agustin was very efficient and helpful in all aspects of the booking process. He created a perfect combination of tours in the selected destinations including all transfers. Payments were simple and easy via PayPal and it worked great that all three of us could pay individually. He was also very patient will all of my questions via email and wrote back promptly with advice and suggestions. He also communicated with me while we were in Argentina about concerns with a possible pilots strike by Aerolineas Argentina and helped resolve the changes that we needed to do both before and after the strike was resolved. Kudos to your emergency crew as well who were aware of everything that was going on with us and were right on top of things. I had to call them several times with issues related to the threatened strike and also a transfer at the end of our trip. Great job all round!
3. My favorite hotel was probably Dazzler Palermo though I would have liked a hotel that was a little closer to Recoleto or San Telmo areas as it turned out. Most of the other hotels had large rooms and friendly staff. Koi Aiken in El Calafate was also pretty far outside the center of town but we liked the hotel otherwise. The one place that we didnt care for was De Los Andes in Ushuaia. The triple room we had was very small, barely room for three beds and we had to squeeze by one of the beds to get to the bathroom. The hotel seemed very old and needs some updating. The location was very nice though. I wouldnt recommend this hotel.
5. We really liked all of our excursions in Ushuaia (Tierra del Fuego hike and canoe, Trek to Esmerelda Lagoon and Beagle Channel cruise) but also the Peninsula Valdes tour to Punta Norte from Puerto Madryn because of all the animals that we saw that day.
6. Our two favorite guides were: Tina for our walking tour in Buenos Aires. She took us to the southern part of the city to San Telmo and La Boca and was very easy to talk with and very informative.
Daniel in Ushuaia for our Tierra del Fuego hike and canoe and also the trek to Esmerelda Lagoon. He gave us two very good days of activity and is very knowledgeable about the area.
7. I think the only thing that we were disappointed in was the hotel in Ushuaia, otherwise we absolutely loved the entire trip! We all agreed that Say Hueque was great to work with and created a perfect trip for us! Thanks so much!”
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour
Day 3: Buenos Aires - Iguazu Falls (Brazilian side)
Day 4: Iguazu Falls: Argentine Side
Day 5: Iguazu Falls - Mendoza
Day 6: Mendoza wine tour
Day 7: Mendoza: high-mountain tour
Day 8: From Mendoza to Bariloche
Day 9: Bariloche tour
Day 10: Bariloche Tours: Blest port & Cantaros waterfall
Day 11: From Bariloche to Buenos Aires
Day 12: Departure
- Destination host, local support
- Buenos Aires tour and tango show
- Tour of Iguazu Falls (Argentine/Brazilian side)
- Mendoza wine and high-mountain tour
- Bariloche tour with lunch
- Lake Nahuel Huapi cruise with lunch
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 3 nights in Buenos Aires, 2 in Iguazu, 3 in Mendoza, 3 in Bariloche
- Daily breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish)
- International/ domestic flights, buses
- National park entrance fees
- Bariloche Eco Fee: can only be payed in cash at the hotel. Ranges from USD2 to USD4 per guest per night depending upon your hotel's category
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.