- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tour Buenos Aires, the 'Paris of South America'
- Travel to Bariloche, see stunning bluedreamy lakes
- Explore breathtaking Iguazu Falls
- Taste delicious wines in Mendoza
Travel to the stunning Iguazu Falls, considered one of the seven wonders of nature. See the Devil's Throat. Hike through its forests and ride aboard the Ecological Train.
Take a trip to Mendoza, the Argentine region famed for its wine, and indulge in wine-tasting sessions. Grab this opportunity to indulge in a guided tour that will introduce you to the best of Argentina: both in terms of its wines and natural beauty.
We learned about Say Hueque through the Internet as we looked for Argentina travel agents and looked at the comments. Say Hueque seemed like a good fit for 2 people traveling on their own and not speaking any Spanish.
Appreciated the pickup at the airports - that can always be a hassle. But really enjoyed the quality of the guides that we had. ALL were really enjoyable and knowledgeable on the areas we explored.
Our favorite hotel is Casa Sur Bellini Hotel in Buenos Aires - like the location, quality of room and breakfast was really delightful - the front desk and staff were very helpful as well.
All excursions were really good! But would have to say the day at Iguazu Falls was just phenomenal - just could never imagine the amount/strength of THAT MUCH WATER!!! Patty was pretty awesome - felt we could be in contact with her on any of our needs/concerns - but then each of the guides really did a nice job - would use any of them again.
REALLY ENJOYED OUR FIRST TRIP TO ARGENTINA - WE'LL BE BACK!!
Thank you ALL again for such a memorable trip!!”
Travel & pick ups were all on time & I had no problems. I had a marvellous time!
I already have at least 2 friends interested in using your expertise for a future trip to Argentina. I myself am interested in coming back & possibly doing a cruise to Antarctica, so I may be contacting you again for advice on this.
Thanks again & all the very best!”
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour
Day 3: Buenos Aires - Iguazu Falls (Brazilian side)
Day 4: Iguazu Falls: Argentine Side
Day 5: Iguazu Falls - Mendoza
Day 6: Mendoza wine tour
Day 7: Mendoza: high-mountain tour
Day 8: From Mendoza to Bariloche
Day 9: Bariloche tour
Day 10: Bariloche Tours: Blest port & Cantaros waterfall
Day 11: From Bariloche to Buenos Aires
Day 12: Departure
- Destination host, local support
- Buenos Aires tour and tango show
- Tour of Iguazu Falls (Argentine/Brazilian side)
- Mendoza wine and high-mountain tour
- Bariloche tour with lunch
- Lake Nahuel Huapi cruise with lunch
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 3 nights in Buenos Aires, 2 in Iguazu, 3 in Mendoza, 3 in Bariloche
- Daily breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish)
- International/ domestic flights, buses
- National park entrance fees
- Bariloche Eco Fee: can only be payed in cash at the hotel. Ranges from USD2 to USD4 per guest per night depending upon your hotel's category
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque.