- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the stunning Iguazu Falls
- Tour Buenos Aires, the Paris of South America
- Walk down the streets of Rio de Janeiro & visit its landmark monument, Christ the Redeemer
Start your trip in Buenos Aires, the Paris of South America and the melting pot of the continent. See the multitude of cultures that exist in the city, taste the mouth-watering asado (barbacue) and swing your legs to the enchanting movements of tango.
Travel to Iguazu Falls, one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, and enjoy its stunning beauty from both the Argentine and Brazilian sides.
End your trip in the cheerful city of Rio de Janeiro. Walk on its beaches and visit the city's greatest landmark: the gigantic statue of Christ the Redeemer.
All Hotels were very good and our favourite excursion was at Iguazu Falls, it was very scenic.
All the guides were very good, we are very pleased with the service. Everything was excellent.”
I think the 2 day at Iguasu Falls was our favorite tour. Just seeing the magnitude of the falls and being able to get so close to them was amazing. Favorite memory (and photo) was at Ipanema Beach and the Christ Redeemer statue.”
I am doing really well although definitely missing the beautiful countries I had the chance to see on my trip. Sorry I didn't respond to your last email but it went into my junk mail for some reason and I didn't see it until this email arrived. Regarding the trip, it was fantastic! To answer your questions:
-My favourite hotel was the location in Buenos Aires. The open-air hallway with the vines that walked into a beautiful courtyard was definitely more unique than a large chain hotel where many people stay where travelling. I loved that you used small local boutique hotels which really gave you a feel for the culture and the city that I was visiting
-As for the most memorable place I visited, it has to be Igauzu Falls. A fantastic tour guide in such a beautiful setting made for a very memorable stop, I couldn't have imagined not seeing it when I was travelling
-The best part of travelling with your organization was that everything was taken care of for me. As soon as I arrived in a city, I was told the itinerary for the time I was staying there which made it an extremely simple and stress free vacation. The only thing I would suggest was that I wasn't told that I would receive a breakdown of each leg of my trip once I arrived in my next city. It would just take the confusion out of it as I was wondering how I was suppose to get my tickets, rides, etc when I started on the journey.
Overall Say Hueque did a fantastic job !”
We got back from our holiday yesterday & I wanted to write to you to say that we had an excellent time & the whole trip was extremely well organised.
Our tour guides, of Vanessa in Buenos Aires, Gaston in Iguazu (Argentina), Margarita in Iguazu (Brazil) & Paolo (Rio) were all fantastic in their own ways
Vanessa`s insight & Gaston`s background of working in the park, were exceptional
The sights we saw of Igauzu Falls & the Rio Carnival were amazing (the hotels were all great & the flights were fine)
Thank you very much for helping to organise our trip !”
Day 1: Discover Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour & tango show
Day 3: From Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
Day 4: Iguazu Falls tour: Argentine side
Day 5: Tour Iguazu Falls from the Brazilian side
Day 6: Fly to Rio de Janeiro
Day 7: Tour Rio de Janeiro
Day 8: Rio de Janeiro – a half-day tour of Sugarloaf Mountain
Day 9: Rio de Janeiro: end of tour
- Transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 in Puerto Iguazu and the next 3 nights in Rio de Janeiro with breakfasts
- Breakfasts and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Buenos Aires city tour
- A tango show with dinner
- A full-day Iguazu Falls tour (Argentina)
- A half-day Iguazu Falls tour (from the Brazilian side)
- Tickets to Corcavado & Sugarloaf Mountain
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- International and domestic flights and buses
- National parks entrance fees
- Travel / medical insurances
- Iguazú Eco Fee: Mandatory tax to be paid once you get to your hotel in Iguazú. It's about 5 usd per guest, per night, and it varies according to your hotel category. Only cash is accepted.
- Visa to enter Brazil: US, Canadian, Japanese and Australian citizens require a visa to enter Brazil (for other nationalities please check requirements). Visa must be obtained online and prior to trave
- Save US$ 62+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassports, visas and vaccinations It is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque.