- duration 14 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Taste the best Argentine and Chilean foods and wines
- Explore the lake districts of Argentina and Chile
- Discover the rich culture of Buenos Aires, visit the Evita Museum
- Know more about the gaucho tradition
Explore Buenos Aires, the 'Paris of South America', where you can enjoy an Argentine dinner along with local wines. Round it up with a stroll along Milongas.
Discover Bariloche, the stunning lake region of Patagonia. Cross the Andes from Argentina to Chile enjoying amazing views of lakes, volcanoes and the majestic Andean Mountains. Learn more about the traditional gaucho way of life in San Antonio de Areco and visit ateliers and pulperias in the pampas.
What are you waiting for? Book your tour today. See the itinerary for more details.
Day 1: Arrive at Buenos Aires, the 'Paris of South America'
Day 2: Discover Buenos Aires’ rich culture
Day 3: Your first taste of Patagonia – and mate
Day 4: Watch condors, enjoy an incredible gourmet experience
Day 5: Cross the Andes
Day 6: Puerto Varas – Puerto Montt – Santiago de Chile
Day 7: Cultural & culinary delights of Santiago
Day 8: Casablanca wine region - Isla Negra
Day 9: Wine tasting in Mendoza
Day 10: An exclusive culinary experience in the Uco Valley
Day 11: Relax by the Andes
Day 12: Mendoza - San Antonio de Areco
Day 13: Artists, ateliers and pulperias
Day 14: Departure
- Meals: 13 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 5 dinners (including drinks)
- Domestic flights: Buenos Aires – Bariloche, Puerto Varas – Santiago – Mendoza – Buenos Aires
- All land transportation and locally guided excursions included in the itinerary. All excursions are privately operated or in small, exclusive groups
- Flight taxes
- Personalized concierge service from our experienced manager before and during the trip
- 24/7 emergency phone and Whatsapp numbers in case you need any help
- International flights from and to any destination
- Medical, travel and cancellation insurances
- Services mentioned as 'optional'
- Save +US$ 249 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.