- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Bariloche, Argentina's Lake District
- Tour the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Enjoy tango in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy a delicious ice cream or chocolate bar in Bariloche
Visit the majestic Perito Moreno Glacier, among the few glaciers in the world that are expanding rather than shrinking. See the glacier from different viewing platforms and cruise around it. If the schedule allows, you can climb up the glacier's surface.
Explore Bariloche, Argentina's Lake District located in the foothills of the Andes that is as much famous for its lakes as it is for its chocolates. For more details about the tour, please go through the itinerary.
I'm well, how are you doing? I can't believe how quickly time flies - you're right. It's already been 3 weeks since I came back to Toronto.
I told you in person, and I will happily say it online as well - I was very impressed and happy with Say Hueque. Even with the change in my itinerary due to the cancelled flight, the company was able to accommodate and make the necessary changes (although i wish they could have done something more to get me a refund for the one evening lost at L Hotel). All of the tours, hotels, flights and excursions went smoothly and I was very happy with most things booked via Say Hueque.
The Iguassu hotel (St. George) was very well located and had great accommodations and buffet breakfast. Also, L hotel was also in a very nice location very close to Serrano Plaza. The hotel in Mendoza was ok. It was a little bit out of the way, and a few blocks away from the main streets. I think my favourite was George hotel in Iguassu.
My favourite excursion by far was the wineries in Mendoza! Nothing even came close to this. I had my own person guide who was absolutely great (I cannot remember her name) and my own personal transfers by a very nice driver! I enjoyed all of the wineries I visited. The only one problem we encountered was the last winery where I was scheduled to have lunch, but had to be changed last minute because the winery had double booked an event and bumped us to one of its sister wineries nearby. It was still a great lunch experience, so it wasn't a big deal. The entire Iguassu excursion in both the Argentine and Brazilian side was also very nice. The guide was there the entire time, and took us through the entire park and explained everything, but was not overbearing. The one excursion that I wish was a bit better was the Buenos Aires city tour. I wish we spent more time in certain areas, and did more hop on/hop off at certain sites.
The best part of travelling with Say Hueque was the headache-free travel! Everything was taken care of by the company, and i was able to just book my international flight and have the company do all of the rest. I liked this, because I just didn't have the time nor the patience to research everything. I had preferences and ideas in my mind, and they personalized my trip to my unique taste in every aspect (excursions, hotels, domestic flights) - it was very well done! They catered to my needs diligently. I was very satisfied.
I wish i was able to have more information about the pricing of the entire trip. I was quoted a price by Say Hueque, but I really wanted to make necessary changes to reduce the price (the Canadian dollar devaluation made the US dollar price of the trip very expensive). I asked to get details of the pricing (a breakdown at least showing hotel/transfers/guide cost detail), but this was never provided.
Overall, I really really enjoyed my trip created by Say Hueque. They did a fantastic job accommodating my needs and were so attentive to ensuring i was well taken care of! My pick-ups from the airport were always very dependable and punctual, there was usually a guide accompanying me in each city (that would be you Ursula!) who made me feel welcomed. I felt safe for the most part in all of the hotels I was in. My biggest fear coming to Argentina as a single young woman was that I had no idea whether Say Hueque was trustworthy and dependable. My fears were definitely put to rest once I came to the country and realized what a professional and organized tour company Say Hueque really is.
So a big THANK YOU to you Ursula, and everyone else throughout my trip and booking process who made me feel safe, welcomed and happy :) The salad was my pleasure, and it was the least I could do.”
I liked a lot of the hotels. Many of the hotels were beautiful, but the distance from the city was very big. I like to eat dinner in the city and walk around after dinner, and I could not do that when the hotels were so far. The hotel in Mendoza was lovely.. The hotel in Bariloche and the hotel in El Calafate wre within easy walking distance to town, and I like that.
I love the estancia, Estancia La Candelaria del Monte. It was an exceptional experience. The staff and the food were wonderful. I would highly recommend this.
We had exceptional guides, particularly Frederico in Bariloche and Vincent in Mendoza. They were absolutely the BEST and made the experience.
My favorite excursions were
Bariloche when Frederico took us on a hike to "Enchanted Valley" and then for a wonderful lunch at an estancia.
Upscale Glacier. That was a wonderful experience. Seeing the icebergs floating in the water is magical.
I would recommend Say Heuque to my friends. I think you should ask whether people prefer hotels outside town with beautiful grounds or prefer to stay in town. Other than the distance of some of the hotels, I have nothing negative to say. It was a fantastic trip!”
So nice to hear from you! We loved our trip to Argentina! I would be happy to answer your questions and to write a review on Trip Advisor.
1. We chose Say Hueque because a friend had used your service a couple of years ago and was very pleased with your service and she highly recommended your company. I had looked into using 2 other tour companies and they sent us their proposals but we felt the Say Hueque was the best itenarary and the best price.
2. It is hard to say what the best was, because it was all so good. We loved being met at the airport and taken to our hotels and on the return being picked up at the hotel and taken to the airport and also had our boarding passes which was so nice. The guides would take us into the airport, make sure we were in the right line, etc. Always very nice and helpful. Everything was seamless, very organized, if there was a change in a pick up time our hotel was notified so we never were waiting around.
3. We really enjoyed each of the hotels, in Buenos Aires the LHotel was in a great location, rooms were small but clean and it was such a quiet, peaceful place in a busy city. The Jasy Hotel room was huge and at first very warm, but the air conditioner worked great and got it cooled down so it was very comfortable. The Lares De Chacra was very nice, again a quiet and peaceful setting. The room was large and well laid out and the restaurant there was excellent. The Ayres Del Nahuel Hotel in Bariloche was a good location and the room was nice and clean. It did not have much character, but it certainly was fine. The Puesto Viejo was fabulous….we loved having this quiet time at the end of our trip. It was so beautiful, the food was great and the setting was so nice. The polo lessons were so much fun and the stay was very enjoyable.
4. It is hard to say what our favorite excursion was, because we enjoyed each of them very much. The polo was so much fun! The tours in Bariloche were great and we saw so much of the country side, all or which is so beautiful. We loved your tour of Buenos Aires, the wine tours were great too and the Falls were fabulous as well.
5. You were a great guide and we really appreciated having you as a contact person. We also like Juan in the wine country, he was very knowledgeable about wines and the history of the wine country. The driver there was also a delight, Antonio. Julio at the Polo ranch was very nice, patient and pleasant and we enjoyed him very much.
6. I really cannot think of any need improvements. We would not have changed anything about our trip I don't think. Probably the least favorite was the long day in Uruguay….we would have enjoyed seeing more of the area than just Colonia, it was interesting but really only needed half a day, not an entire day and evening. Wish we would have rented a car and driven around some or done something more there.
We would happily give your tour company a five star rating and we would be happy to give recommendations to people if you want refer people to us.
Thank you so much and if/when we are ready for another trip to South America we would use you again.”
Day 1: Arrive in Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour & tango show
Day 3: From Buenos Aires, travel to Patagonia: El Calafate
Day 4: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 5: From El Calafate to Bariloche
Day 6: Bariloche Tours: History and Nature
Day 7: Bariloche Tours: Blest port & Cantaros waterfall
Day 8: From Bariloche, travel to Buenos Aires
Day 9: Buenos Aires, end of your Adventure in Argentina!
- Destination host local support
- Buenos Aires tour, dinner as well as a tango show
- Perito Moreno Glacier tour and cruise
- Bariloche, Lake Nahuel Huapi tours with lunch
- All transfers mentioned, including airport pickups and dropoffs
- Daily breakfasts and other meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish)
- 3 nights in Buenos Aires, 2 in El Calafate, 3 in Bariloche
- International or domestic flights & buses
- National park entrance fees
- Travel / medical insurance
- Save US$ 53+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without any responsibility on part of Say Hueque.