- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Buenos Aires with a fabulous city tour
- Enjoy a dinner and tango show
- Visit the spectacular Iguazu Falls on both the Argentinean and Brazilian sides
Discover the eclectic neighborhoods of sophisticated Buenos Aires before touring Iguazu Falls National Park. At the very northeast corner of Argentina, just on the border of Brazil, lies the spectacular Natural Wonder of the World: the Iguazu Falls. Travel the 1.300 kilometers that separate Buenos Aires from the Falls to visit these amazing waterfalls which are even higher and wider than the Niagara or Victoria Falls. Shared by Argentina and Brazil, this UNESCO World Heritage site is a “must-see” during your stay in Argentina.
All the very best!”
Day 1: Welcome to Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires City Tour & Tango Show
Day 3: From Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
Day 4: Iguazu Falls Tours: National Park, Argentine side
Day 5: Iguazu Devils Throat at Brazilian side/ Buenos Aires
Day 6: Goodbye Argentina!
- Transfers/ transportation as mentioned in the itinerary (including to and from airports)
- 3 nights in Buenos Aires, 2 nights in Puerto Iguazu with breakfast
- Buenos Aires city tour
- Buenos Aires Tango show with dinner
- Full day Iguazu Falls Tour (Argentina)
- Half Day Iguazu Falls Tour (Brazil)
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- International/ domestic flights or buses
- National Park entrance fees
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Iguazú Eco Fee: Mandatory tax to be paid once you get to your hotel in Iguazú. It's about 5 usd per guest, per night, and it varies according to your hotel category. Only cash is accepted.
- Visa to enter Brazil: US, Canadian, Japanese and Australian citizens require a visa to enter Brazil (for other nationalities please check requirements). Visa must be obtained online and prior to trave
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationChanges and Cancellation by Say Hueque While Say Hueque will use its best endeavors to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary or modify a tour itinerary or its contents due to prevailing local conditions. Say Hueque reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices (including flights, accommodation or other arrangements) and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change is known to us, the Client will be told at the time of the booking. If a major change becomes necessary after booking Say Hueque will inform the Clients as soon as reasonably possible. When a major change is made the Client will have the choice of accepting the change of arrangements, purchasing any other available tour or canceling the tour and obtaining a full refund. Provided that the major change is not because of force majeure. Force majeure is war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activities, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, technical or maintenance problems with transport, changes imposed by cancellation or rescheduling of flights by an airline, the alteration of airline or aircraft type, or other similar events beyond the control of Say Hueque. Say Hueque is not liable for any charges in the event of a change -beyond their control- to the departure time or date of a tour, flight or other form of transport. Passport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque.