- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Be overwhelmed by the magnificence of Iguazu Falls
- Experience the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires
- Travel to Ushuaia, the 'End of the World'
From Patagonia's glaciers to tropical Iguazu Falls, European-styled Buenos Aires, the 'End of the World' in Ushuaia and white peaks at the back of the vineyards in Mendoza.
Get the most out of your vacations combining stunning scenery, outdoor activities, fine wine and traditional tango.
See the detailed itinerary for more information.
We got back 2 days ago from our trip to Argentina which you organised for us.
I would just like to say a big thank you for your help; we had a wonderful time and came back feeling that we had a very good picture of your amazing country : the variety, the sheer vastness and the (mostly) happy attitude of the people towards life.
I would also like to comment on the excellence of all the guides we had - Tina in BA, Chris (I think) in Tierra del Fuego, Celia in P Iguaz and Eduardo in Salta who drove us many hundreds of kilometres with great skill and patience. They were all very knowledgeable and good humoured and obviously enjoy their job. Perhaps you could pass on our thanks and appreciation to them.
All the transfers were punctual and stress free and I thank you again for making our holiday such a pleasure.”
We worked with travel advisor Maria Szlafsztein through e-mails and phone calls and were very pleased with her service. She was very informative, helpful and quick to respond to our every inquiry. Maria really was invaluable in putting together this wonderful trip and almost everything about it ran smoothly without problems.
Our favorite hotel on this trip was the Cacique Inacayal in Bariloche because of its beautiful lakeside setting, restaurant and atmosphere. But we also really like Kau Yatsun Hotel in El Calafate.
Our least favorite was our stay at the Alden de la Selva in Puerto Iguaz. It was really isolated in its location and, due to its rainforest setting, seemed to have a mold problem. The food was not very appealing either. We would not stay there again.
We thoroughly enjoyed all the excursions, among them, the Argentine Experience, the Tango Show, Iguaz Falls, the day spent at Estancia Ombu. But probably my favorite was the Glaciares Gourmet cruise to see the magnificent glaciers of Argentina. It made for unforgettable memories.
All the guides we had with us during our trip were outstanding, very knowledgeable, fun and very accommodating. We have to mention Maria Cecilia Martire, Marcelo, Romulo Melo, Ezequiel Gonzalez, and Nicols who drove us to Torres del Paine. We enjoyed our excursions with every one of them.”
After talking with Maria we knew she was very knowledgeable about her country and had lived and traveled around there extensively.
The booking process with Maria was excellent. She made many wonderful suggestions about which areas to visit, how long we should stay in each area, and which excursions would be best for us. She was also very prompt in answering our many emails.
My favorite excursion was the Marpatag Glaciares Gourmet boat trip. Seeing the glaciers up close was an unforgettable sight. The Gourmet lunch was excellent and we enjoyed the company of other travelers.
I would like to mention our guide in Buenos Aires, Ceci Martire. She was our very best guide, very knowledgeable and a lot of fun! She sent us emails throughout our trip to make sure everything was going as planned. Thank you, Ceci.
One negative thing that I need to mention was our all day excursion from El Calafate to Torres Del Paine. We expected to be picked up in a comfortable van for such a long ride, but instead we were picked up in a small SUV. This was too small for 3 adults in the back seat. And on top of that our driver decided to take a short cut over very bumpy gravel roads. This did reduce our travel time by 1 1/2 hours each way though.”
Our hightlights have been the Iquazu Falls and the P. Moreno Glacier.
We have to favorite hotels - Toss up between the Jasy in Iquazu and the Pudu Lodge in El Chaltan. We liked the size of the rooms, the tranquility and the locations (quiet in the country) were very nice plus the balcony of the Jasy hotel.
Our favorite exucrions have been to Iquazu Falls and the Mendoza wineries. The falls were spectacular, and the wineries were very pleasant out in the country. Winery experience different from wineries in the United States. Also the P. Moreno Glacier.
Besides Patty, we enjoyed our guide in Bariloche (Frederico) and our Mendoza wine guide.. all guides were very knowledgeable. We particularly liked Frederico's enthusiasm for nature and his knowledge of Argentina's history, politics, geography, etc.
A page or two for us "English" speaking tourists, of useful phrases in the countries we visited would be useful. IE Bon Dia (good day) in Brazil, thank you, etc. And a page on paragraphs of common customs. what to expect, etc. in each country (what is polite, nor not polite, etc).
Jay and I give Say Hueque excellent grades for putting together a perfectly paced and interesting itinerary. We felt the amount of time at each place was appropriate. We felt safe the entire time, and understood that it could be a challenge. We thought the locations of the hotels were excellent!!! Close to everything we needed, clean and comfortable. We particularly liked meeting Patty in person and enjoyed sharing WHAT's APP pictures. The gift (bottle of wine) was delicious and thoughtful.
We will post our comments on trip advisor as well, and recommend Say Hueque to any one we know that may be interested in going to South America.”
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires: city tour & tango show
Day 3: From Buenos Aires, Start the Patagonia Adventure to El
Day 4: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 5: El Calafate: Day at leisure
Day 6: From El Calafate, Travel to Ushuaia: Beagle Channel
Day 7: Visit Ushuaia: Trekking & Canoeing in the National Park
Day 8: From Ushuaia, travel to Mendoza
Day 9: Mendoza Wine Tours
Day 10: Mendoza Vacations: High Mountain Tour
Day 11: From Mendoza to Iguazu Falls
Day 12: Iguazu Falls Tours: Argentine Side
Day 13: Iguazu Falls Tours: Brazilian Side
Day 14: From Iguazu Falls to Buenos Aires
Day 15: Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Tour
- Dinner Tango Show
- Mendoza Wine Tour
- Mendoza High Mountain Tour
- Perito Moreno Glacier tour and cruise
- Guided hike and canoe trip in Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Beagle Channel Cruise
- Tour of Iguazu Falls (Argentine side)
- Tour of Iguazu Falls (Brazilian side)
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 3 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 nights in Mendoza 3 nights in Iguazu Falls, 3 nights in El Calafate and 2 nights in Ushuaia
- Daily breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish)
- International or Domestic Flights or Buses
- National Park Entrance fees
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.