- Wine tasting tour
- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See salt flats & the Humahuaca Canyon
- Taste some of the finest wines in Mendoza
- Tour Buenos Aires and enjoy a tango show
- Be amazed by lovely Purmamarca town
Travel to Salta, whose beautiful traditional villages and music are sure to draw your attention. Visit Jujuy’s giant salt flats and surreal deserts as well as the Calchachaqui Valley's fantastic landscapes. Head for Mendoza next and try some of their finest wines.
Argentina’s northern trail will surely impress you even if you are a seasoned traveler. Your journey comes to a full circle in Buenos Aires, a cosmopolitan South American city. Relive the memories of your journey while enjoying the sound of tango and the smell of barbacues.
the breakfast had freshly squeezed orange juice, the hotel clerk was so nice and the building was so different. We also liked Lares de Chacra in Chacras de Coria outside of Mendoza.
We had a room with a balcony overlooking the pool and they provided a glass of wine which we enjoyed on our balcony. We also found L'Hotel Palermo to be very nice in Buenos Aires. the desk clerk was great
and they had a nice breakfast. We really enjoyed all the tours that you provided for us. The hotel in Bariloche I would not recommend, Costas del Nahuel, - I spent the entire day writing reviews on Trip Advisor and so now I am worn out. That hotel
needed new carpets and the only good thing was it had a nice view of the lake but the breakfast was also quite bad. The hotel in Puerto Iguazu - Posada del Jacaranda was also very nice and only 2 years old.
Everything your agency did was great, the guides all met us at the airport as planned. We really liked the wine guide, Vicente R. Cardusa through Sak Wine tours, he is very knowledgable and very personable.
WE truly enjoyed all the excursions since they all involved beautiful countryside and views which is what we enjoy. I think it is very important when traveling the Andes up to Purmamarca to spend the night there.
Most people do this all in one day from Salta and I am glad you recommended that we stay in Purmamarca, it is also such a lovely small town. We are so glad we had time to do some small hike near by our hotel too.
Thank you for the recipes I certainly will try them!!!!”
Everything about traveling with Say Hueque was excellent. Everything was well organized, tours were everything I hoped for and more, tour guides were outstanding.
All the excursions were wonderful. My three favorites were Iguazu, the day trip into the Andes and the day trip from Salta to Parmarmuca. My least favorite was from Parmarmuca to the place north ( sounds like Humamacha.)
I think this is the best tour I have ever been on. Ezequiel and Rodrigo made me feel very comfortable from beginning to end.
I would not hesitate to recommend Say Hueque to anyone visiting Argentina.”
I can't tell you how wonderful our trip was and the surprise was fantastic in every way..Guides, Hotels, Drivers, Food and of course a spectacular Argentina. Thank you so very much.”
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour & tango show
Day 3: From Buenos Aires to Salta
Day 4: Safari to the Clouds - Salt Flats - Purmamarca
Day 5: Humahuaca Gorge
Day 6: Calchaqui Valley excursion
Day 7: Mendoza
Day 8: Mendoza wine tour
Day 9: Andes Mountains
Day 10: From Mendoza to Buenos Aires
Day 11: Buenos Aires
Day 12: Buenos Aires, last day of your Argentina trip!
- Destination host local support
- Buenos Aires tour
- A dinner & tango show
- Salt Flats / Purmamarca tour
- Humahuaca Gorge tour
- Cafayate full-day tour
- Mendoza tour
- Transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- 4 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 in Salta, 1 in Purmamarca, 3 in Mendoza
- Breakfasts and meals mentioned on the itinerary
- Bilingual local guide (English / Spanish)
- International or domestic flights or buses
- National park entrance fees
- Travel / medical insurance
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassports, visas and vaccination It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without any responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.