- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tango in Buenos Aires
- Discover the Salt Flats & Humahuaca Canyon
- Visit traditional cafes and markets
- Explore Iguazu Falls National Park
Explore the stunning terrain in Northwest Argentina, which includes desert plateaus, salt flats and jagged peaks. Admire the Iguazu Falls, a magnificent spectacle of nature that is hard to believe and even harder to forget. And walk the street of the Paris of South America, the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires.
All hotels were perfectly located.
Regading our favourite excursions, the Iguazu falls are top of the list followed by the 3-day tour Calchaqui Valley in Salta. El Turco in Salta and Agostina in Buenos Aires are guides that need special mention.
It would have been better to have private service (iso shared) for the 2-day Saltflats in Salta and the San Ignacio where the guide didnt speak English at all.”
Travel & pick ups were all on time & I had no problems. I had a marvellous time!
I already have at least 2 friends interested in using your expertise for a future trip to Argentina. I myself am interested in coming back & possibly doing a cruise to Antarctica, so I may be contacting you again for advice on this.
Thanks again & all the very best!”
Day 1: Travel to Argentina, first stop Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires City Tour & Tango Show
Day 3: From Buenos Aires to Salta
Day 4: Salta & Jujuy trips: Safari to the Clouds – Salt Flats
Day 5: Humahuaca Gorge, Salta & Jujuy trips
Day 6: Calchaqui Valley Excursion
Day 7: From Salta, travel to Iguazu Falls
Day 8: Iguazu Falls tour: Argentine side
Day 9: Iguazu Falls tour: Brazilian side
Day 10: From Iguazu Falls back to Buenos Aires
Day 11: Buenos Aires
Day 12: Buenos Aires
- Transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- 4 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 in Salta, 1 in Purmamarca, 3 in Puerto Iguazu
- Excursions mentioned on the itinerary
- Bilingual local guide (English / Spanish)
- Meals as per the itinerary
- International or domestic flights or buses
- National Park entrance fees
- Travel / medical insurance
- Discount for this tour will not be applicable during 2018 Christmas & New Year’s Eve
- Iguazú Eco Fee: Mandatory tax to be paid once you get to your hotel in Iguazú. It's about 5 usd per guest, per night, and it varies according to your hotel category. Only cash is accepted.
- Visa to enter Brazil: US, Canadian, Japanese and Australian citizens require a visa to enter Brazil (for other nationalities please check requirements). Visa must be obtained online and prior to trave
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. Brazil requires that most tourists have a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls. Please check with the Brazilian Consulate to ensure that you have the appropriate visa before travelling or you will not be allowed to enter Brazil. For example- US citizens, Canadians & Australians (as well as other nationalities) need a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.