- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Buenos Aires: La Boca, Caminito, San Telmo, Recoleta, Puerto Madero, Palermo and more
- Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park, one of the new 7wonders of nature and Unesco Heritage
- El Calafate, Perito Moreno Glacier, Los Glaciares National Park, Argentino Lake
- Excellent local gastronomy, tango music and awesome landscapes
Explore Buenos Aires, the capital city alive with the music of the tango, and the colourful neighborhood of La Boca. Visit San Telmo, the incredible 9 de Julio Avenue and the Obelisk, Recoleta and the cemetery, the new renewed area of Puerto Madero, Palermo and more!
Then, continue to the incredible Iguazu Falls National Park and see the famous waterfalls, a magical wonder of nature. A unique place on Earth, one of the new 7-wonders of nature, and Unesco World Heritage!
Finally, spend time in El Calafate in Patagonia and visit the awesome Perito Moreno Glacier, and other glaciers in Los Glaciares National Park.
Please see the detailed itinerary and what's included sections for more information.
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires
Day 3: Buenos Aires
Day 4: Buenos Aires – El Calafate
Day 5: El Calafate
Day 6: El Calafate
Day 7: El Calafate – Iguazu Falls
Day 8: Iguazu Falls
Day 9: Iguazu Falls
Day 10: Departure
- Transfers in/out
- Accommodation in centrally located hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Bus services with English speaking guides at each destination
- Entrance fees to National Parks
- Excursions as detailed in the itinerary
- Pick up available
- Minitrekking Perito Moreno
- Helicopter Ride in Iguazu
- Internal and International flights
- Airport taxes
- Some meals
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease check visa requirements to enter to Brazil. US, Canadian and Australian Citizens need visa to cross the border and visit the falls from brazilian side in Iguazu Falls.