- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy a city tour and tango show in Buenos Aires
- Visit the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier
- Experience the wonder of Iguazu Falls
- Discover the end of the world city of Ushuaia
Top destinations in Argentina, like Buenos Aires and Patagonia, boast thousands of international visitors each year. In January and February, the southern hemisphere weather is the perfect escape from cold northern winters. Argentina should be at the top of the list when brainstorming for vacation ideas.
Argentina´s highlights await. From the incredible jungle trails of Iguazu Falls to the southern-most city in the world, Ushuaia, explore Tierra del Fuego National Park, tour Perito Moreno Glacier/Patagonia and discover Buenos Aires´ tango shows as you soak up the local Argentine culture on this 12-day adventure.
If you are looking at a holiday anywhere in South America, especially Argentina, more so if you cannot speak Spanish, then I strongly recommend you give this company an opportunity to offer their services to you.”
Day 1: Welcome to Argentina: travel to Buenos Aires
Day 2: Discover Buenos Aires: half day city tour & tango show
Day 3: Patagonia trip: from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia
Day 4: Full day Trekking & Canoeing in the National Park
Day 5: Half day Beagle Channel navigation
Day 6: From Ushuaia to El Calafate
Day 7: Full day Perito Moreno Glacier tour
Day 8: Your free day at El Calafate
Day 9: Goodbye Patagonia! From El Calafate to Iguazú Falls
Day 10: Iguazú Falls: full day Argentine side of the falls tour
Day 11: Iguazú Falls tours: Brazilian side / Travel back to Bue
Day 12: Last day in the city! Enjoy Buenos Aires
- Transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- 3 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 nights in Ushuaia, 3 nights in El Calafate & 2 nights in Iguazu
- Dinner included with tango show on day 2
- Tours described in the itinerary
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- International or domestic flights or buses
- National Park entrance fees
- Travel / medical insurance
- Optional extra activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Discount for this tour will not be applicable during 2018 Christmas & New Year’s Eve
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationChanges and Cancellation by Say Hueque While Say Hueque will use its best endeavors to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary or modify a tour itinerary or its contents due to prevailing local conditions. Say Hueque reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices (including flights, accommodation or other arrangements) and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change is known to us, the Client will be told at the time of the booking. If a major change becomes necessary after booking Say Hueque will inform the Clients as soon as reasonably possible. When a major change is made the Client will have the choice of accepting the change of arrangements, purchasing any other available tour or canceling the tour and obtaining a full refund. Provided that the major change is not because of force majeure. Force majeure is war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activities, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, technical or maintenance problems with transport, changes imposed by cancellation or rescheduling of flights by an airline, the alteration of airline or aircraft type, or other similar events beyond the control of Say Hueque. Say Hueque is not liable for any charges in the event of a change -beyond their control- to the departure time or date of a tour, flight or other form of transport. Passport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque.