- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hiking & canoeing in Ushuaia, the 'end of the world'
- Marvel at the magnificence of Iguazu Falls
- Hike in the capital of trekking, El Chalten
- Experience the impressive Moreno glacier
From Buenos Aires' tango shows and eclectic neighbourhoods to the surreal, southern city of Ushuaia, heed the call of the wild and visit Argentina for a taste of adventure! Let yourself be submerged in this life-changing experience and come face-to-face some of the world's most wonderful landmarks.
Please see the detailed itinerary for more information.
Just feel like letting you know what an awesome time we have had in Argentina and Antarctica. A BIG THANK YOU for the organising of everything. This includes you staff, Marcella and Yuna, whom we met and others behind the scene.
Seldom have I found everything so punctually. NOT once was anyone late. The tours were wonderful as was the Dinner/Tango evening. We also managed to visit o the Evita Museum and did a tour in the Opera House, what a beautiful place. Visited the old Theater which is now a bookshop, also very interesting. Then the Botanical Gardens and Rose Garden in full bloom.
Also glad we kept to the hotel in Ushuaia as it was very central for us. The park in Ushuaia was a welcome change from the 3 weeks on the ship and very interesting. The walks did us good on the most beautiful spring day so far. (we were told)
Hotels were clean and staff very pleasant everywhere.
If it comes about, I will recommend you for ideas, service, booking etc.
To finish, once again many thanks for everything.”
Day 1: Buenos Aires, Adventure in Argentina
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour & tango show
Day 3: Buenos Aires to El Calafate: Patagonia adventure begins
Day 4: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier tour
Day 5: El Calafate tour
Day 6: From El Calafate to El Chalten
Day 7: El Chalten: self-guided hike in Patagonia
Day 8: El Chalten / El Calafate
Day 9: Patagonia adventure continues: El Calafate / Ushuaia
Day 10: Ushuaia: Hiking & canoeing in the National Park
Day 11: Beagle Channel Cruise
Day 12: Travel to Iguazu Falls
Day 13: Tour Iguazu Falls: Argentine side
Day 14: Tour Iguazu Falls: Brazilian side / Buenos Aires
Day 15: Buenos Aires - End of trip
- Buenos Aires tour
- Dinner and tango show
- Perito Moreno Glacier tour and cruise
- Guided hike and canoe trip in Tierra del Fuego NP
- Beagle Channel Cruise
- Tour of Iguazu Falls (Argentine side)
- Tour of Iguazu Falls (Brazilian side)
- Chalten hiking map
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 4 nights in Buenos Aires, 4 in El Calafate, 2 in El Chalten, 2 in Ushuaia, 2 in Iguazu
- Daily breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish)
- International or domestic flights or buses
- National Park entrance fees
- Travel / medical insurance
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.