- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Belfast: Enjoy an à la carte Welcome Dinner at the Causerie where you'll meet your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers.
- Kilkenny: Gourmet dining and opulent ambience, the Michelinstarred restaurant Lady Helen will allure your senses with its ambitious and visually impressive dishes using locallysourced ingredients from the estate, the country and the coast.
- Kilkenny: This is one for those with a sweet tooth. Enjoy a chocolate truffle tasting at Kilkenny farmers market and be sure to stock up on delectable local chocolate bars, fudge, brownies and cakes.
- Killarney: Indulge in a twocourse dinner at the familyrun, Treyvaud's restaurant, which specialises in international food.
Welcome to the Emerald Isle. A storyteller's paradise, you'll explore the natural elements of this vibrant country, meeting some colourful characters along the way. From esteemed author and Dubliner Trevor White, to Killarney locals and the lively performers of Gaelic Roots - who will teach you a few moves - you're in for a trip rich in history, fascinating local insights and lots of laughter! We are certain the breath-taking landscapes and lyrical personality will have you leaving this rugged, fairytale land inspired.
Day 1: Welcome to Energetic Belfast.
Day 2: Highlights of Belfast.
Day 3: Giant's Causeway and Londonderry.
Day 4: Vibrant Dublin.
Day 5: A Truly Irish Experience.
Day 6: Glendalough to Kilkenny.
Day 7: Banter in Blarney.
Day 8: Sweet Ring of Kerry.
Day 9: Exploring Limerick.
Day 10: Regal County Mayo.
Day 11: Majestic Ashford Castle.
Day 12: Depart Shannon.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Complimentary, private train station transfers are included when train travel is included within the itinerary. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included train travel to boutique river cruising and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Any international flights to Belfast and from Shannon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ultimate Ireland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 196+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ultimate Ireland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 25 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Ireland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Ireland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.