- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 21 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 11+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the highlights of China like Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terracotta Army & pandas
- Travel to the floating mountains of Zhangjiajie, also known as Avatar mountains
- Enjoy the breathtaking landscape along Li River & escape from the bustling city life
- Visit Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. See giant pandas
Visit the cities along China's golden triangle, Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai, the perfect start for those interested in discovering China's rich past and understanding its present. See the Great Wall, the Forbidden City and the Terracotta Army. Discover how the monoliths along the Bund in Shanghai, a thoroughly modern metropolis, compare and contrast with these monuments of yore.
Travel to the floating mountains of Zhangjiajie, a marvel of nature that gained recognition for having inspired the landscape of Pandora in the movie "Avatar". Visit Chengdu and encounter the cuddly giant pandas in their natural habitat. Sail down the Li River enjoying the surrounding landscape and rural life.
Also included are various activities like hiking through the amazing Longji Terrace and visits to the tea gardens of Hangzhou and to the ancient water town in Suzhou, to name a few.
Our professional, English-speaking tour guides and courteous drivers will do their best to make sure that you have a memorable trip. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Beijing arrival & airport pickup
Day 2: Beijing city highlights
Day 3: China Great Wall tour
Day 4: Beijing tour and fly to Zhangjiajie
Day 5: Zhangjiajie tour
Day 6: Explore Zhangjiajie
Day 7: Zhangjiajie – Xian by airplane
Day 8: Terracotta Army Museum
Day 9: Xian tour & high-speed train to Chengdu
Day 10: Leshan Giant Buddha statue
Day 11: Giant panda tour & fly to Guilin
Day 12: Longsheng Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces
Day 13: Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo
Day 14: Free day in Yangshuo
Day 15: Yangshuo – Guilin – Hangzhou (flight)
Day 16: Hangzhou tour
Day 17: Hangzhou – Suzhou (high-speed train)
Day 18: Zhouzhuang Water Town tour & drive to Shanghai
Day 19: Shanghai highlights
Day 20: Free day in Shanghai
Day 21: Shanghai departure
- Meals: 10 breakfasts and 6 lunches
- Domestic airfare & train fares per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop-off transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Hotel accommodation based on twin-sharing room
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Single room supplement for solo travelers
- International airfares
- China visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry and phone calls
- Travel insurance
- Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers
- Earn US$ 161+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationChildren under 12 receive a preferential rate available on request