- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- Airport transfers before and after trekking.
- Trekking during the day and overnight in campsites
We propose this route as a set departure and would strongly recommend you consider this route for the successful Kilimanjaro trekking. If you have your heart set on climbing this route, we advise you to book this tour. We will take care of you and make sure that you get a fantastic trip.
Day 1: Arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport
Day 2: Moshi / Arusha to Kilimanjaro gate to Mandara Hut
Day 3: Mandara Hut to Horombo Hut
Day 4: Trek from Horombo Hut to Kibo Hut
Day 5: Kibo Hut to Summit, and down to Horombo Hut
Day 6: Safari to Kilimanjaro retrace through forest
Day 7: Airport transfer
- Transfers to/from Kilimanjaro Airport to the Hotel, on arrival and after Kilimanjaro Climbing
- Hotel accommodation in Arusha / Moshi before and after Kilimanjaro Climbing, bed and breakfast included
- Transfers from hotel in Arusha/Moshi to/from Marangu Park Gate
- Kilimanjaro climbing fees
- All the 3 meals per day during Kilimanjaro climbing.
- Border transfers
- Beverages during the trekking
- Tips to mountain guides, cook and porters
- Sleeping bags
- Trekking sticks/poles
- All items of personal nature.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.