- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A visit to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentration of wildlife
- Take a tour of Lake Manyara, which is a birdwatcher's paradise
This unforgettable Tanzania safari will take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife - inside a self-contained world, teeming with animals.
Your tour will also take you to the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania's most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley's western escarpment. The size of both the selected Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater national parks, make them a perfect choice for our shorter safari.
Day 1: Arusha - Lake Manyara
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
- Park fees
- All meals (per intinerary)
- Crater fee
- Transport in a modified safari car
- Safari driver guide
- Mineral drinking water
- Visa entry
- Domestic/International flight
- Beverage drinks
- Laundry service
- Airport transfers
- Hotel accommodation in Arusha before/after the tour
- Save US$ 15+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.