- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18-70 yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Fully guided
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Tour Code BM-29851
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Float on salty waters at the Dead Sea
- Visit the ancient city of Petra
- Explore the dunes and canyons of Wadi Rum during a jeep safari
- Spend a night in a tent in Wadi Rum underneath a starry canopy
Explore Petra during a walking tour and see its highlights. Enjoy an off-road drive in Wadi Rum and discover its canyons, sand dunes as well as Nabatean rock inscriptions. Spend a night in a tent in the desert before heading for the Dead Sea on the last day.
We will transfer you back to your accommodation in Amman after this trip is over.
Day 1: Amman hotel pickup & transfer to Petra
Day 2: Petra –Wadi Rum (jeep tour)– Wadi Rum camp
Day 3: Wadi Rum Camp – Dead Sea – Amman Hotel
- Meals: Two breakfasts and one dinner
- Pickup and drop-off provided from your Amman hotel. Transport in a private, air-conditioned vehicle or van with an English-speaking driver
- One night's hotel accommodation in Petra
- One night's stay at a camp in Wadi Rum Camp. The camp has private tents with a private bathroom
- Entrance tickets to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance ticket to Holiday Inn Dead Sea Beach with shower room use and towels included
- Two-hour jeep tour in Wadi Rum with an English-speaking Bedouin driver
- A small bottle of mineral water and WiFi on board the vehicle (excluding the off-road vehicle in Wadi Rum)
- International/domestic airfare
- Travel insurance
- Jordan visa fees
- Horse drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra
- Tips for driver and local tour guide
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that we can customize the itinerary to fulfil your requirements. However, this might result in a higher tour price. Your driver will only offer his service as per the tour itinerary. He will not be at your disposal 24/7. The official checkin time at the hotels and camps is 15:00 and the checkout time is 12:00 noon. If you find the names of hotel or accommodation on the itinerary above, please use them for reference only. We cannot guarantee your stay in those hotels or accommodation although we will try our best to ensure that you get them. However, if we are unable to book your stay at any of the mentioned hotels or accommodation, we will look for a similar alternative and let you know. Breakfasts at hotels served in the main restaurant. Please be advised that no complementary bottled water is offered at the camp in Wadi Rum. Camps in Wadi Rum have no category or classification. Jeeps and other 4x4 vehicles in Wadi Rum are old (without A/C and seat belts) and belong to the local Bedouin association. We recommend that you carry towels and a torch light for your stay in Wadi Rum. Your Petra sightseeing tour involves walking several kilometres. Therefore, we recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes and carry a backpack for beverages, camera, etc. The government might close Petra if it rains for safety reason. Local tour guides in Petra hold a license from the Ministry of Tourism in Jordan and are not part of our team. Please show respect to the local culture during this trip by wearing outfits covering shoulders and knees (this does not apply while at the Dead Sea). COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.