- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 13
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sit back and enjoy the Icefields Parkway between Jasper and Banff, one of the most scenic drives on earth, without the hassle of driving.
- Head to Whistler to learn more about First Nations history at the Squamish Lil'Wat Cultural Centre – the first of its kind in Canada.
- Ride a canoe to an outpost of Sun Peaks and enjoy a fourcourse meal in the style of the old fur traders.
- Experience the seasonal moods and beauty of Lake Louise for yourself and cross off one of those mustsee bucket list experiences.
Canada’s Rocky Mountains provide a stunning landscape of craggy, towering rock faces, snow-capped mountains, thick forests and picturesque lakes. Wander the streets of Vancouver and admire the views each direction you turn. Hike or bike the breathtaking trails of Whistler, Sun Peaks, Jasper, and Banff. Experience the renowned expanse of Lake Louise, or wrap your hands around a mug of hot chocolate while admiring the superb alpine scenery of the Rockies. Ready for a grand adventure? Jump aboard and witness the sheer beauty of this exceptional part of the world.
Banff National Park
Lake Louise / Banff National Park
- Hotel (7 nights), Lodge (2 nights)
- 5 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre Visit
- Sun Peaks - 4 Course Fur Trader's Feast & Voyageur Canoe experience
- Jasper National Park - Entrance Fee
- Visit to Maligne Lake
- Banff Upper Hotsprings
- Visit to Lake Louise
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Grand Canadian Rockies tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 190 today.
- Earn US$ 126+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Grand Canadian Rockies tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Grand Canadian Rockies tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand Canadian Rockies tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip covers a lot of ground, as Canada is a huge country. Please be prepared for some long days of driving. The drive between Sun Peaks and Jasper, for example, takes around six hours.
- You'll be spending a lot of time in a van with other travellers. Free space is limited, especially if the group is full. This is all part of the adventure though and you might even make some long-term friends.
- As we're travelling through the mountains, the weather can be unpredictable. We advise wearing layers at all times of the year in case conditions change during the day. At night the temperature can really drop, so make sure you have warm clothing with you.
- In summer, especially in July and August, be prepared for insects. This is mosquito and black fly season so it's important to bring insect repellent, which will help prevent you from being bitten.
- Canada is becoming increasingly popular, and this increase in visitors is putting a lot of pressure on accommodation. As a result, it can be difficult to strike a balance between price, location and quality and we sometimes have to sacrifice one for the others. There may be times when your hotel is a little way out from the centre of town. At other times it may be a bit simpler than what you are expecting. Your accommodation will still be clean and comfortable, however, and if you are located slightly out of town your leader will assist in shuttling you back and forth.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers