- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- Visit Albania's UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Pogradec, Butrint, Berat and Gjirokaster
- Discover historical monuments including Durres Amphitheatre and Korce Museum Of Medieval Arts
- Journey through the beautiful Albanian Riviera
Albania is a fascinating, little known Mediterranean country situated just north of mainland Greece with an incredible history set impressively against a wild and rugged landscape. Past civilisations have left their mark, mainly the Romans and Byzantines, which we see at the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Butrint and the famous Berat Fortress, but the real highlight is the warm hospitality received all over this wonderfully undiscovered country.
Visit Elbasan Fortress en route to Pogradec, offering views across Lake
Transfer to the artists' village of Voskopojë; continue to Korçë.
Drive via the mountain village of Ersekë to Përmet, famous for its food and
To Gjirokastër via the characteristic village of Dhoksat.
Visit Butrint, continue to Llogora National Park.
Llogora National Park walk and visit Apollonia.
Day in Berat.
Drive to amphitheatre and port of Durrës; Continue to Krujë.
Tour of Krujë; visit the ethnographic museum and wander through the bazaar.
- 9 nights hotels with en suite facilities , All accommodation
- All breakfasts and 1 lunch included
- Transfer for group flights
- Group normally 6 to 16, plus local leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Travel by air-conditioned private bus
- Any international flights to Tirana and from Kruje are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Albania tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 39 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Albania tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Albania tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.