Looking for available travel experts
- Marvel at the mother of all Inca cities, magical Machu Picchu, during a guided tour of the site.
- If you choose to trek the Inca Trail to ‘the City in the Clouds’, expect to be dazzled by ruins perched seamlessly in cloud forest, challenging mountain passes with snow-capped Andean views.
- Experience the untouched, evergreen splendour of the Amazon Jungle.
SaveUS$ 621From US$ 3,225 US$ 2,741 15 days View Tour
|Mar 25||Only 6 seats left|
|Mar 28||Only 4 seats left|
- Your adventure begins in the most populated city in Patagonia, Punta Arenas.
- Flying from Punta Arenas to the South Shetland Islands is the fastest, most direct way of travelling to Antarctica, and the view over the Drake Passage is unforgettable.
- Witness penguins playing in their natural habitat at inland rookeries during daily Zodiac landings along the Antarctic Peninsula.
This Peregrine journey takes you to one of the world's most awe-inspiring destinations: Antarctica ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Punta Arenas/Punta Arenas View Map
- Operator Peregrine Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
SaveUS$ 2,386From US$ 12,395 US$ 10,536 8 days View Tour
|Dec 3||10+ seats left|
|Dec 8||10+ seats left|
- Explore the Sacred Valley..
- Marvel at the views from the train to Machu Picchu..
- Witness traditional life on Lake Titicaca..
SavingUS$ 984From US$ 4,099 US$ 3,115 21 days View Tour
|Mar 23||Only 9 seats left|
|Apr 20||Only 9 seats left|
- This trip allows you to choose how you want to approach Machu Picchu.
- Trail or relax and take the train.
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu.
SaveUS$ 178From US$ 1,225 US$ 1,102 7 days View Tour
|Mar 30||Only 9 seats left|
|Mar 31||Only 1 seat left|
- Descend into the vast catacombs beneath Lima on an underground tour.
- Marvel at ancient Incan architecture throughout the fertile Sacred Valley, before discovering the mother of all Incan cities, Machu Picchu.
- Enjoy a day out on tranquil Lake Titicaca, the world’s highest navigable body of water, and explore the floating islands crafted by the indigenous Uru locals.
SaveUS$ 1,028From US$ 7,090 US$ 6,381 21 days View Tour
|Apr 28||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 1 seat left|
- Learn about the unique habit of the marine iguana.
- Snorkel the incredible marine life-filled waters of Kicker Rock, also known as Leon Dormido, one of the best snorkelling spots in the Galapagos and an absolute highlight for many travellers.
- Many come to Isla Santa Cruz just for the giant tortoises.
SaveUS$ 298From US$ 2,195 US$ 1,997 8 days View Tour
|Mar 31||Only 5 seats left|
|Apr 7||Only 1 seat left|
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu..
- Meet the locals at an Andean homestay..
- Spot soaring condors at Colca Canyon..
SavingUS$ 366From US$ 1,899 US$ 1,533 14 days View Tour
|Mar 24||Only 2 seats left|
|Mar 31||10+ seats left|
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities in Latin America.
- Seeing the enigmatic Nazca Lines is an incredible experience, whether they’re the work of ancient civilizations or something more supernatural.
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu are a majestic destination, no matter how you get there.
SaveUS$ 769From US$ 3,990 US$ 3,391 21 days View Tour
|Apr 21||Only 10 seats left|
|May 5||Only 2 seats left|
- With its colonial architecture, plazas, churches and colourful local life, there's a reason Quito's Old Town is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Cueuna boasts colonial streets and buildings to wander, juxtaposed with El Cajas NP’s stunning landscapes to hike around – it’s the perfect mix of city and nature.
- Seek out volcanoes, hot springs or waterfalls in Banos – it's just a stone’s throw away from plenty of interesting nature spots.
SaveUS$ 293From US$ 1,220 US$ 976 9 days View Tour
|Mar 30||Only 6 seats left|
|Apr 6||10+ seats left|
SavingUS$ 325From US$ 1,299 US$ 974 8 days View Tour
|Mar 28||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 11||Only 7 seats left|
SavingUS$ 620From US$ 2,479 US$ 1,859 14 days View Tour
|Mar 30||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 13||Only 7 seats left|
- Discover Buenos Aires, Argentina's sultry and sensual capital.
- Explore the lush landscapes of the Ibera Wetlands in search of anacondas, otters, howler monkeys and a vast array of colourful birds.
- With included visits to Iguazu Falls from both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides, you'll get the most out of this jaw-dropping natural wonder.
SaveUS$ 443From US$ 3,055 US$ 2,749 10 days View Tour
|Apr 20||Only 4 seats left|
|Apr 27||Only 3 seats left|
- Sample the cuisine and culture of Buenos Aires..
- Discover Uruguay's rural beauty at a working ranch..
- Marvel at Iguassu Falls..
SavingUS$ 510From US$ 2,649 US$ 2,139 17 days View Tour
|Apr 15||Only 5 seats left|
|Apr 26||Only 2 seats left|
- Take in the glacial alpine scenery along the Huayhuash Circuit..
- Challenge yourself and conquer high-altitude mountain passes..
- Sleep in tents under the stars in the remote wilderness..
SavingUS$ 452From US$ 2,349 US$ 1,897 13 days View Tour
|Jun 1||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 6||10+ seats left|
- Discover colonial cities and historic cultures..
- Sip fine wines in Argentina..
- Witness the stunning scenery and unique cultures of Northern Argentina..
SavingUS$ 456From US$ 1,899 US$ 1,443 15 days View Tour
|Mar 27||Only 1 seat left|
|Mar 30||10+ seats left|
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities to explore in Latin America.
- Machu Picchu may just be the greatest icon of ancient South America.
- The Inca Trail is one of the best ways to approach Machu Picchu, along the way you'll see multiple Inca sites and beautiful landscapes.
SaveUS$ 322From US$ 1,670 US$ 1,419 8 days View Tour
|Mar 29||Only 9 seats left|
|Mar 30||Only 1 seat left|
- Arrive in the heaving, hedonistic metropolis of Rio de Janeiro and practice your samba on the streets of Lapa. .
- Visit some of Brazil's biggest icons, including Christ Redeemer, Ipanema Beach and Sugarloaf Mountain. .
- Party down with the locals in the streets of colonial Paraty, where Portugal meets Brazil, jungle meets sea and relaxation meets adventure..
SaveUS$ 151From US$ 1,035 US$ 931 8 days View Tour
|Mar 31||Only 2 seats left|
|Apr 14||Only 8 seats left|
- Wander the cobblestoned streets of colonial Paraty..
- Live it up in Rio de Janeiro..
- Marvel at the thundering Iguassu Falls..
SavingUS$ 606From US$ 3,149 US$ 2,543 15 days View Tour
|Apr 12||Only 3 seats left|
|Apr 26||Only 8 seats left|
- See the many different sides to Bolivia in La Paz and let the city’s weird and wacky Witches Market cast a spell over you.
- Choose to explore the extra-terrestrial landscapes of Valle de la Luna, a maze of canyons and colossal clay spires that feels like the surface of the Moon.
- Discover the heart of Bolivia in the elegant colonial architecture and immaculately landscaped gardens of historical Sucre.
SaveUS$ 349From US$ 1,810 US$ 1,538 12 days View Tour
|Apr 3||Only 3 seats left|
|Apr 24||Only 8 seats left|
- Buenos Aires offers an eclectic mix of European, Cosmopolitan and Latin flavours, as well as a booming cultural and nightlife scene.
- Look for rainbows in the mist of the mighty Iguazu Falls from both the Brazilian and Argentinian sides, and visit a local indigenous community.
- Gaze over the dazzling city, mountains and bay of Rio de Janeiro from the foot of the famous Christ the Redeemer statue.
SaveUS$ 684From US$ 2,850 US$ 2,280 7 days View Tour
|Mar 30||Only 6 seats left|
|Apr 6||Only 5 seats left|
- The Amazon â spend two nights in the jungle and explore the worldâs largest tropical rainforest.
- Cusco â take in the highlights of the captivating capital of the Inca Empire on a guided tour and explore the Sacsayhuaman Fortress.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas â roam around the Pisac ruins, the temple of Ollantaytambo and local markets.
SavingUS$ 681From US$ 4,695 US$ 4,014 14 days View Tour
|Apr 20||10+ seats left|
|May 4||10+ seats left|
- Get acquainted with the beautiful churches and graceful boulevards of Quito, Ecuador's capital.
- The Galapagos Islands played a profound role in forming Charles Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection.
- Get your blood pumping as you scale a volcano on Isabela Island, get up close and personal with giant tortoises on Santa Cruz Island.
SaveUS$ 521From US$ 3,375 US$ 3,004 10 days View Tour
|Mar 30||Only 5 seats left|
|Apr 6||Only 1 seat left|
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu..
- Spot condors at Colca Canyon..
- Meet the locals at a Lake Titicaca homestay..
SavingUS$ 520From US$ 2,699 US$ 2,179 21 days View Tour
|Apr 16||Only 2 seats left|
|Apr 20||Only 1 seat left|
- Explore colourful Valparaíso..
- Visit the famous wine region in Chile..
- Opt to climb to the top of an active volcano in Pucón..
SavingUS$ 404From US$ 2,099 US$ 1,695 10 days View Tour
|May 2||Only 7 seats left|
|May 30||Only 3 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results