- Tour the magnificent and beautifully landscaped grounds of Concha y Toro Winery
- Taste the famous Concha y Toro Wine
- Visit ancient wine cellars including “Casillero del Diablo”
Cross into the Pirque Vineyards to learn about the growth and development of vines assisted by the meticulous attention of master vineyard keepers. Centuries old history is all around as you explore the ancient Pirque Terraces. Old world taste comes to life with sampling of Casillero del Diablo Carmenere. The wines created from this classic Chilean variety were confused with Merlot for more than a century before rediscovery in the 1990s. Today Carmenere is Chile’s emblematic wine.
Then descend underground into the winery’s intriguing system of ancient cellars. Visit “Casillero del Diablo” (Devil’s Cellar), the source of the famous legend that made Chilean wine known around the world. End your tour at the wine bar for a wine tasting, an ideal place to taste premium wines paired with lavish appetizers and cheeses. If you select the wine-only option, sample two wines from the flagship Casillero del Diablo label. Or, add for a small additional price the wine & cheese pairing option, which includes four wines from Marques de Casa Concha, a premium label, accompanied by gourmet cheese. Once you've met your match, visit the wine shop where the full assortment of ultra-premium Concha y Toro wines are available for sale as well as books and souvenirs to commemorate your visit.
* Wine & Cheese English Guided Tour (Pickup at 2:30 PM approx.) - Select English Upgrade Addon
Taste four wines from Marques de Casa Concha, a premium label accompanied by gourmet cheese
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off at Santiago Hotels
- Wine Tasting
- English Upgrade
- Optional Gratuities
- Food and Select Beverages (if optional upgrade not selected)