- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the breathtaking Atacama Desert
- Discover the highlights of Santiago de Chile
- See Osorno Volcano & the waterfalls of Petrohue
- Explore the beautiful lake district of Chile
Discover the beauty of this country during this ten-day guided tour. Explore the dynamic and cosmopolitan Santiago de Chile, with both historic, colonial buildings and modern skyscrapers. The journeys continue to one of the driest deserts in the world, San Pedro de Atacama, where you will have the chance to explore otherworldly landscape, ranging from salt flats to geysers. Your final destination is Chile's lake district, a charming region with a variety of outdoors activities and breathtaking landscapes.
Please note that domestic flight tickets and national park entrance fees are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
After talking with Maria we knew she was very knowledgeable about her country and had lived and traveled around there extensively.
The booking process with Maria was excellent. She made many wonderful suggestions about which areas to visit, how long we should stay in each area, and which excursions would be best for us. She was also very prompt in answering our many emails.
My favorite excursion was the Marpatag Glaciares Gourmet boat trip. Seeing the glaciers up close was an unforgettable sight. The Gourmet lunch was excellent and we enjoyed the company of other travelers.
I would like to mention our guide in Buenos Aires, Ceci Martire. She was our very best guide, very knowledgeable and a lot of fun! She sent us emails throughout our trip to make sure everything was going as planned. Thank you, Ceci.
One negative thing that I need to mention was our all day excursion from El Calafate to Torres Del Paine. We expected to be picked up in a comfortable van for such a long ride, but instead we were picked up in a small SUV. This was too small for 3 adults in the back seat. And on top of that our driver decided to take a short cut over very bumpy gravel roads. This did reduce our travel time by 1 1/2 hours each way though.”
Iguazu falls, breathtaking the Argentinian and the Brazilian side!
The night bus from Iguazu to Buenos Aires was good.
The organisation was really perfect and in detail. Every day there was someone to pick us up, to make sure we were ok, etc. The guidelines with the time of pick up, were very helpful.
I just gave the organisation an excellent rating for world's best tour operator. :)”
Everything about traveling with Say Hueque was excellent. Everything was well organized, tours were everything I hoped for and more, tour guides were outstanding.
All the excursions were wonderful. My three favorites were Iguazu, the day trip into the Andes and the day trip from Salta to Parmarmuca. My least favorite was from Parmarmuca to the place north ( sounds like Humamacha.)
I think this is the best tour I have ever been on. Ezequiel and Rodrigo made me feel very comfortable from beginning to end.
I would not hesitate to recommend Say Hueque to anyone visiting Argentina.”
Day 1: Santiago De Chile arrival & half-day city tour
Day 2: Vina del Mar & Valparaiso tour from Santiago De Chile
Day 3: Santiago De Chile – Calama – San Pedro De Atacama
Day 4: Tatio Geysers, Machuca & Moon Valley half-day tour
Day 5: Half-day tour of Cejar Lagoon from San Pedro De Atacama
Day 6: San Pedro De Atacama – Puerto Montt – Puerto Varas
Day 7: Puerto Varas half-day tour: Osorno Volcano & Petrohue
Day 8: Free day in Puerto Varas
Day 9: Puerto Varas – Santiago De Chile
Day 10: Santiago De Chile departure
- Meals: 9 breakfast total
- Accommodation: 3 nights in Santiago de Chile, 3 nights in Puerto Varas & 3 nights in Pedro de Atacama
- Pickup and drop-off transfers. All other land transfers as per the itinerary
- Tours as per the itinerary
- An experienced, bilingual tour guide (English/Spanish)
- National park entrance fees
- Both international and domestic flights
- Chile visa
- Travel insurance
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls, laundry, etc
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.