- duration 10 days
- tour type Private and Group
- age requirement 1-79 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-24055
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Spanish
- Visit the breathtaking Atacama Desert
- Discover the highlights of Santiago de Chile
- See Osorno Volcano & the waterfalls of Petrohue
- Explore the beautiful lake district of Chile
Discover the beauty of this country during this ten-day guided tour. Explore the dynamic and cosmopolitan Santiago de Chile, with both historic, colonial buildings and modern skyscrapers. The journeys continue to one of the driest deserts in the world, San Pedro de Atacama, where you will have the chance to explore otherworldly landscape, ranging from salt flats to geysers. Your final destination is Chile's lake district, a charming region with a variety of outdoors activities and breathtaking landscapes.
Please note that domestic flight tickets and national park entrance fees are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Santiago De Chile arrival & half-day city tour
Day 2: Vina del Mar & Valparaiso tour from Santiago De Chile
Day 3: Santiago De Chile – Calama – San Pedro De Atacama
Day 4: Tatio Geysers, Machuca & Moon Valley half-day tour
Day 5: Half-day tour of Cejar Lagoon from San Pedro De Atacama
Day 6: San Pedro De Atacama – Puerto Montt – Puerto Varas
Day 7: Puerto Varas half-day tour: Osorno Volcano & Petrohue
Day 8: Free day in Puerto Varas
Day 9: Puerto Varas – Santiago De Chile
Day 10: Santiago De Chile departure
- Meals: 9 breakfast total
- Accommodation: 3 nights in Santiago de Chile, 3 nights in Puerto Varas & 3 nights in Pedro de Atacama
- Pickup and drop-off transfers. All other land transfers as per the itinerary
- Tours as per the itinerary
- An experienced, bilingual tour guide (English/Spanish)
- National park entrance fees
- Both international and domestic flights
- Chile visa
- Travel insurance
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls, laundry, etc
We couldn't agree more! Chile is truly a remarkable destination. It's wonderful to hear that you've had such a positive experience.
I hope your next visit brings even more unforgettable memories.
It's fantastic to hear that your recent expedition was a breathtaking journey! Each destination in Chile has its unique charm.
Thank you for choosing us, and if you ever decide to explore more of this stunning country or any other destinations, we'd be delighted to assist you in creating more memorable experiences.
Safe and happy travels,
I'm thrilled to hear that your recent journey to Chile exceeded all expectations for everyone in your family. Creating memorable experiences for families is always a special joy for us.
Thank you for your kind words about the service provided by our team. We're honored to have been a part of your unforgettable journey.
Whenever you're ready to plan your next adventure, we'll be here to assist you. Whether it's a return to Chile or exploring a new destination, we look forward to helping you create more incredible memories.
Your enthusiastic recommendation means a lot to us, and we're grateful to have been a part of your exploration of the beauty and diversity that Chile has to offer. If you, or anyone you know, ever decide to embark on another adventure, we'd be honored to assist in creating more memorable experiences.
Wishing you many more wonderful journeys,
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.