- Walking tour
- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience medieval and Renaissance delights.
- Discover a passion for regional wines and Italian cuisine.
- Savour the sea views and Tuscan hills.
- Explore the elegant countryside of Lake Como by boat.
From the villages of the Cinque Terre to Tuscany's medieval splendour, this is an adventure for those looking to indulge in all of Italy’s delights. Walk through grand piazzas and winding lanes, stroll the canals of Venice, and float past villas on Lake Como. Marvel at the ancient grandeur of Rome and the Renaissance masterpieces of Florence. Your expert local CEO (Chief Experience Officer) will take care of the details so you can travel at a leisurely pace and appreciate the scenery, whether it’s sipping vino in Tuscany or sampling local delicacies within the walls of charming Montepulciano. Experience the best of Italy in this all-encompassing tour.
Day 1: Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome/Montepulciano
Day 4: Montepulciano
Day 5: Montepulciano/Florence
Day 6: Florence
Day 7: Florence
Day 8: Florence/Cinque Terre
Day 9: Cinque Terre
Day 10: Cinque Terre/Lake Como
Day 11: Lake Como
Day 12: Lake Como/Venice
Day 13: Venice
Day 14: Venice
- Hotels (13 nts).
Note: Allow USD510-665 for meals not included.
- Public bus, train, boat, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Migrantour Rome, Rome
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Rome
- Your Discover Moment: Florence
- Your Discover Moment: Venice
- Orientation walk of Montepulciano (Tuscany)
- Day trip to Siena
- Piazzale Michelangelo evening visit (Florence)
- Pisa visit (half-day)
- Cinque Terre park fee, unlimited train ticket and CEO-led hike
- Lake Como boat day pass
- Venice orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Rome and from Venice are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ultimate Italy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 125 today.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ultimate Italy tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Italy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Italy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.