- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the highlights of Rio de Janeiro during a sightseeing tour
- Take a cable car to the famous Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Travel to the Amazon, the world's largest rainforest
- Canoe through the swampy igapos (flooded forests) in the Amazon
Head for the Amazon rainforest after that. The Amazon is not just the biggest rainforest in the world but it is also home to a rich and unique biodiversity. Canoe through its igapos (flooded forests), meet the native people and spot exotic wildlife in the jungle.
This tour comes to an end in Manaus, the gateway to Brazil's Amazon. For more details, please scroll down to the itinerary below.
*With COVID-19 safety protocols*
Everything was excelent and she did it great! We loved all of it. But the Amazon was great! Our best activity was Paragliding in Rio and the best lodge was Turtle Lodge in the Amazon. The only thing we didn't like were the mosquitos and the hotel in Manaus!”
Day 1: Welcome to Rio
Day 2: Full day city tour in Rio
Day 3: Pedra Bonita trail
Day 4: Discover Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande
Day 5: Rio de Janeiro – Manaus
Day 6: Transfer to your Amazon lodge
Day 7: Hiking, piranha fishing and cayman spotting
Day 8: Visit a local family and see the tree of life
Day 9: Return to Manaus
- Pickup and drop-off transfers on the first and the last days of the tour
- Accommodation as per the itinerary in Rio, Manaus and Amazon
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Guided sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Experienced, bilingual tour guides
- Brazil visa fees
- Both international & domestic flight tickets
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and internet
- All drinks
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationClimate and meteorology: The itinerary and the order of the excursions can change due to the climate and / or adverse conditions to the practice of tourism. If necessary, Nattrip will postpone the activity to a date that is compatible at no additional charge.