- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek the spectacular W Trek.
- Snap a photo of the famous three peaks of Torres.
- Marvel at the lakes and glaciers en route
Here's a quick six-day trip that's simply perfect as an add-on to other Patagonian adventures. Torres del Paine's W Trek is celebrated by active travellers globally as one of the most scenic treks anywhere. Spend four days walking through stunning landscapes surrounding Grey Glacier, French Valley, and the imposing three towers. While the trek alone is challenging enough, the real contest comes in needing to take your camera out so frequently.
Day 1: Puerto Natales
Day 2: Puerto Natales/Serrano Camp
Day 3: Serrano Camp/Paine Grande Camp
Day 4: Paine Grande Camp/Cuernos Camp
Day 5: Cuernos Camp/Puerto Natales
Day 6: Puerto Natales
- Hotels (2 nts), camping (3 nts).
5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD80-105 for meals not included.
- Van, ferry, hiking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist mountain guides in Torres del Paine NP, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Torres del Paine National Park camping excursion (3 nts)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Puerto Natales are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Torres del Paine - The W Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 79 today.
- Save US$ 52+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Torres del Paine - The W Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Torres del Paine - The W Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Torres del Paine - The W Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.