- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience authentic Patagonia trekking
- Visit Torres del Paine National Park and Conquer Paine Towers
- See terrific views of Los Cuernos
- Prices valid until April 2020 and may vary according to dates and type of accomadation
Become one with nature on this five-day trek that will lead you to some of the most stunning scenery you'll ever see. Reach the base of Torres del Paine, the base of Almirante Nieto Mountain, the base of Los Cuernos and the French Valley. On the way, you'll be amazed by the magnificence of Paine Massif, the Grey Glacier and Nordenskjöld Lake, among others.
You'll end up your adventure with a short boat ride on a Catamaran that crosses the blue waters of Pehoe Lake.
The responsiveness and availability of English speaking people to help book tours made us to choose to travel with you.
Our favorite hotel is Torres central Refugio. I would recommend booking Paine Grande Refugio instead of camping for the W trek. We were able to upgrade. But if we hadnt been able to upgrade we would have left our last day by staying in camps which were nice but definitely not as food as the Refugio.”
The bus left at 8:30, but it did not arrive at Puerto Natales until 4:30, so I missed the 2:30 bus. There were no other buses leaving that day, so my choice was to either find a hotel and return to the bus station at 7:30 the next morning, or pay 80,000 Chilean pesos for a private bus. I asked if they would call Say Hueque in BA, but they said they would not make an international call. I found a Chilean number to call, and they said they would contact you in BA. I did not have the funds to get a hotel room or pay for a private bus, so I thought I was going to have to spend the night in the bus station. Fortunately, you agreed to pay the 80,000 pesos for the private bus, which I am eternally grateful for, but it caused me several minutes of great stress trying to figure out how to get to Torre Central.
The woman at the bus counter says the buses are always late, especially Cootra and they would not recommend using that bus service. In the future, I highly recommend NOT booking the two bus trips from El Calafate to Torre Central on the W-circuit in one day. I would have travellers spend one day in Puerto Natales and catch the bus to Torre Central the next day. I would have to say my opinion of Say Hueque would have been very bad if you did not agree to pay the 80,000 pesos for the private bus. I realize it was not totally your fault that I missed the bus, but one hour is simply not enough time to expect the first bus to arrive on time. My return bus trip from Puerto Natales to El Calafate did not arrive in El Calafate until 2:30, so expecting the bus trip to take 5 hours is unreasonable.”
The full paine rib trip was the best excursion. Connie, our guide at Las Torres was awesome.
You could not improve on what we experienced. Thank you very much you and your company provided a really superb service!”
Day 1: From Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine
Day 2: Trek to Las Torres base
Day 3: Trek to Los Cuernos Refuge
Day 4: Trek to French Valley
Day 5: Trek to Grey Glacier and catamaran
- 4 nights in Torres Del Paine
- Accommodation in refugios with sleeping bag or bed (depending on availability). Bed includes sheets, pillow and cover.
- All the meals at the refugios (breakfast, lunch box, dinner). Day 1 box lunch & dinner, day 5 breakfast and lunch box
- All ground transport as indicated in the itinerary
- Transportation on regular bus from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine and to Puerto Natales
- Shuttle from Laguna Amarga main entrance to Las Torres sector
- Catamaran Pehoé (lake crossing from Pehoé sector to the Pudeto sector to connect with the regular transportation to Puerto Natales)
- Flight tickets
- Voluntary tipping to guides and staff
- National Park entrance fees
- Travel / medical insurance
- Tour Guide
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIf you wish to travel during April or October, please be sure to let our travel advisors know, as there are itinerary modifications during these months due to operational issues.