- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the magical archaeological site of Bonampak
- Discover the Yaxchilan archaeological site buried deep in the Lacandon Jungle
- Hike through the Lacandon jungle with the chance to see local flora & fauna
Explore the remote and mystical archaeological sites of Bonampak & Yaxchilan hidden deep in the Lacandon Jungle near the Guatemalan border in Southern Chiapas. Learn the local Mayan way of life by visiting an indigenous community and experiencing the traditions and customs first-hand. Then hike through the jungle and swim in one of many refreshing streams.
Day 1: Palenque-Yaxchilan, Mexico
Day 2: Yaxchilan-Palenque, Mexico
- 1 Night private accommodation in rustic jungle cabins
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Van & Boat
- Accommodation pick-up and drop-off
- Van & boat transfer to Yaxchilan & Bonampak ruins
- Nature active adventure
- Bonampak & Yaxchilan ruins visit
- Lacandon jungle hike
- Other meals / drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bonampak & Yaxchilan 2D/1N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bonampak & Yaxchilan 2D/1N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bonampak & Yaxchilan 2D/1N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols