- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the magnificent Niagara Falls
- Visit Philadelphia’s most iconic landmarks
- Witness the Amish community lifestyle
- Take a historic city tour of Washington D.C
Experience Niagara Falls, Washington DC, Philadelphia and Amish Country. Drive through amazing sceneries in Finger Lakes country, see amazing relics of United States history, and discover unique Amish culture on this 4-day trip.
Day 1: New York – Finger Lakes – Niagara Falls, USA
Day 2: Niagara Falls – New Jersey, USA
Day 3: New Jersey – Philadelphia –Washington D.C., USA
Day 4: Washington D.C. – New York, USA
- 3 Nights Hotel
- 3 Continental Breakfast(s)reakfast
- Air-Conditioned Bus or Van
- Amish Buggy Ride
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Sightseeing in Niagara Falls
- Watkins Glen Canyon walk or Montour Falls visit (depending on the season)
- Horseshoe Falls visit
- Maid of the Mist boat ride or scenic tunnels (depending on the season) with admission
- Outlet shopping experience
- Philadelphia and Washington DC City Tour
- Amish Country Visit
- Admission to the Maid of the Mist (Summer) or Scenic Tunnels (Winter)
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Optional Activities
- Airport Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for Guides
- Personal Expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Niagara Falls, Washington DC, Philadelphia & Amish Country 4D/3N (from New York) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 September 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Niagara Falls, Washington DC, Philadelphia & Amish Country 4D/3N (from New York) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Niagara Falls, Washington DC, Philadelphia & Amish Country 4D/3N (from New York) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Tour departs every Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
Saturday’s departure will visit Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and then Niagara Falls.
This tour can have up to 50 participants.
This tour is available to passengers with no Canadian Visa. These passengers will be accommodated on the USA side of the falls.
To access to the Arlington Cemetery in Washington DC you must present your valid passport. Please remember to bring these items as you will not be able to access without them.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols