- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 7 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 7+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
An African safari touches something deep within all of us, for it is an experience that will never be forgotten. This seven-day adventure takes you to some of the most dramatic landscapes on the planet to explore Africa’s fascinating wildlife, especially the Big Five, as well as its intriguing cultures. The safari covers two national parks, one national reserve, and one conservation area. Your driver-guides are all skilled experts and will certainly make this safari feel special while the accommodation has been specifically chosen to enhance your experience.
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi – Maasai Mara National Reserve (280km – 5 Hrs)
Day 3: Maasai Mara National Reserve (5–6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 4: Maasai Mara – Lake Nakuru National Park – Lake Elementaita (210km – 4 Hrs)
Day 5: Lake Elementaita – Amboseli National Park (345km – 5 Hrs)
Day 6: Amboseli National Park (5–6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 7: Amboseli – Depart Nairobi (215km – 3.5 Hrs)
- 6 night’s hotel accommodation
- 6 breakfasts
- 5 lunches
- 5 dinners
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person per day on game drives
- Arrival and departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus from/to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- 4x4 vehicle with a pop-up roof and guaranteed window seat during game drives and all transportation throughout the tour (maximum 7 persons per vehicle)
- Operated with bilingual English-, French-, German-, Italian- or Spanish-speaking local driver-guide throughout the tour (The assigned local driver-guide may change during the itinerary. Airport transfers will be operated with English-speaking drivers)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: 1 game drive at Maasai Mara National Reserve (Day 2); 2 game drives at Maasai Mara National Reserve (Day 3); 1 game drive at Lake Nakuru National Park (Day 4); Lake Naivasha boat ride (Day 5); 2 game drives at Amboseli National Park (Day 6)
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya Classic, Sentrim Lodges tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 February 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya Classic, Sentrim Lodges tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Classic, Sentrim Lodges tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.